Traverse City, MI 49684 Map · Phone number

About Sable & Gray Paper Co.

Sable & Gray is a stationery and paper goods company located in Traverse City, Michigan. We specialize in custom wedding invitations featuring hand-painted watercolors and hand-drawn designs. We find the inspiration for our designs in everything from the bride's bouquet to the architectural details of her ceremony location.

Our mission has been to create a stress-free environment for brides to work one-on-one with a designer to create their dream, one-of-a-kind, wedding invitation suites. The invitation is such a great opportunity to set the tone for the whole wedding, so it is our goal to create the highest quality pieces that are not only beautiful but that also capture each client's unique love story. Founder and creative director, Kristin's background in architecture gives her a unique perspective on the design process, and has taught her to appreciate the smallest of design details (because as Charles Eames said, "the details are not the details, the details make the design").

We offer a wide variety of printing styles including letterpress, laser-cutting, thermography, hot foil, and digital printing and we offer beautiful extras such as hand-painted watercolor maps, velvet ribbon bindings, custom-designed wedding crests, and hand-lettered guest addressing. We have had the honor of being featured in several prestigious publications including the Carolina Bride Book, Magnolia Rouge, and Oh So Beautiful Paper.

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT WEDDING INVITATIONS?

Having worked in the wedding industry as a designer, and having recently gotten married herself, Kristin understands the importance of the wedding invitation as a first impression of your wedding, and how it will set the tone for the whole event. With this in mind, Sable & Gray hopes to create the perfect invitation for your big day. Click here to find out more about Sable & Gray's custom design process.

Interested in having Sable & Gray create your custom wedding invitations?

Contact Kristin at hello@sableandgray.com, or visit us at www.sableandgray.com to get started

Follow Sable & Gray Paper Co. on

nicolejeremy04292
flatrockeditorial favorites 00542
k 4
Sable & Gray Paper Co.

14 Reviews for Sable & Gray Paper Co.

• Mallary

Mallary · Married on 06/10/2017

I do not know how I will ever be able to thank Kristin at Sable & Gray enough for making my invitation suite dreams come to life!! I got the opportunity to work with her on our save the dates, invitation suite and a custom stamp and I already cannot wait to work her again after the wedding! The custom crest she designed for us will forever be our favorite and is being leveraged as a staple at our wedding! From day one, I just knew it was a perfect fit. Kristin made time to hop on a consolation call with me as soon as I submitted my inquiry online. She was very responsive throughout the entire process, easy to talk to and she just got me! She took my vision and made it come to life, except way better than I could have EVER imagined. Her attention to detail is unparalleled, the quality is perfection and she is amazingly talented. So much love went into the design and process and hearing our friends and family call out to us that they have never seen such a lovely invitation suite is the best feeling. You cannot go wrong, you will absolutely fall in love with your decision to choose Sable & Gray for all your wedding paper needs! Thank you Kristin!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

I have been following Kristin’s work with Sable & Gray for several years now and I am always impressed by her talent and creativity. I knew I wanted to work with Kristin for my wedding before I was even engaged! Kristin did our invitations and it was a joy working with her. After I filled out her online questionnaire she promptly connected with me over the phone so we could discuss the vision my fiance and I had for the invitation suite. Kristin quickly turned around the first proof for our review and gladly updated the design based on our feedback. I absolutely loved the way our invitations turned out and was proud to put them in the mail for all of our guests to see. A lot of our guests specifically reached out to me to tell me how beautiful our invitations were. Throughout the entire process Kristin was very quick to respond to my questions and was more than willing to offer helpful tips. She even stopped by the post office to weigh our invitation suite so I could estimate how much our postage was going to cost. The invitations are a crucial part of the wedding planning process and working with Kristin made what can be a stressful step into a breeze. I confidently recommend Sable & Gray and I know that anyone who works with Kristin will be happy with the experience and the final product.

Christy · Married on 05/21/2016

I absolutely loved working with Kristin at Sable & Gray! From the invites, to the escort cards, to the thank you cards and even our party favors, we were so impressed with all of her work, not to mention her professionalism and organization. I would not hesitate to work with Kristin again in the future, she has my highest recommendation!

Award

Sable & Gray Paper Co. FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25