San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $7,600

About Sabine Scherer Photography

Sabine Scherer Photography is an award winning husband and wife photography team. Our experience is built upon over 15 years - working together behind the camera, having a passion for telling stories through gorgeous imagery, and impeccable customer service.

We have a distinctive, vibrant style that blends portraiture, photojournalism, and fine art photography. We absolutely love what we do and pour our heart and souls into our work, capturing memories that can be passed down for generations to come with our mad camera skills!

We are with our couples every step of the way, from the start of the planning process, working together with our couples and other vendors, through the final edit and delivery of their images and products.

Our work has been featured in Martha Stewart, National Geographic, The Knot, InStyle, Grace Ormonde, Brides, Modern Luxury California Brides, Style Me Pretty among many others.

scherer 1807 ss 51 200331 158949191111442
scherer 2005 ej 51 200331 158949189548360
scherer 2005 ej 51 200331 158949188930200
scherer 1807 ss 51 200331 158949191111442

3 Reviews for Sabine Scherer Photography

Our sneak peek is so beautiful it made me cry. Sabine is not only so much fun to work with, she is also amazingly talented. After we saw a few of the pictures, we commented that she was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. The photogs were so unobtrusive, but were able to capture every single moment perfectly. I have chills just thinking about how beautiful the images are.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Emma · Married on 06/20/2015

We were recommended Sabine by another fabulous photographer, based in England, who had seen her work when she'd photographed the wedding of their friend.

We were planning our wedding from the other side of the globe, New Zealand.
    San Francisco (Tiburon) was to be our destination wedding.
    Sabine was totally unfazed by any of it. We had meetings over Skype, she was super flexible with us sending through payment etc due to it taking a MINIMUM of 10 days for mail to get from NZ to anywhere else in the world.
    All in all she made the entire process completely un-stressful.

I'm a finicky bride when it comes to photo retouching, I work in the feature film industry on some of the biggest films out there and retouch images for a living so for many photographers, when I said "DO NOT PHOTOSHOP MY WEDDING" I got the "I'm an artist", "You have to let me do what I want". Not Sabine. She was fabulous. She totally understood that I wanted to see my REAL wedding day, not a digitally enhanced version.
    The fact is... Sabine can take a photo and make it look good instantly, without the need for lots of fancy digital trickery. Sabine and Tucker managed to capture our day perfectly. It wasn't sterilized and posed, it was real life romance. Pure awesome.

I opened my online preview again today, 5 months since my big day. Even now her images bring tears to my eyes. Sabine and her team are pure magic. I can't recommend them highly enough. Thank you all a million times over.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Sabine Scherer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5750
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 7600
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• San Francisco, CA, 94102 See on map
    510-800-7564 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sabine Scherer Photography)