Richmond, VA 23221 Map · Phone number

About Rutsen Eagle Photography

RutsenEagle.com
Rutsen Eagle "Rut"

#MakeThemNotice

Drop me a line (804) 921.8746!

Rutsen Eagle "Rut" specializes in Richmond Wedding Photography, producing Magazine-quality pictures for Brides and Grooms all over the world. Rut has been noticed most recently by Borrowed & Blue, WeddingWire and TheKnot for providing the highest level of service in the wedding industry. Call today and receive a complimentary engagement session with any level of investment. (804) 921.8746

Follow Rutsen Eagle Photography on

• Videos 3

45 Reviews for Rutsen Eagle Photography

Rutsen was the best part of my wedding. He was so incredible - grabbing every possible shot at every important moment. He didn't take any downtime in our ten hours! The biggest thing for me was that Rutsen made my husband comfortable. He HATES getting his picture taken, but in the preview shots we have gotten so far he looks so comfortable and relaxed and happy. :) I am SO excited to get all of our photos. I will recommend Rutsen to EVERY bride I meet.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Lani · Married on 10/10/2015

Rutsen is wonderful! He has great energy and captured my wedding day perfectly!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/03/2015

It is difficult for me to find the words to express how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to work with Rutsen. He is an exceptionally talented photographer, with an amazing eye for artful shots, fantastic light, and general beauty, but more than that, he's awesome to work with. Rutsen has an infectious energy that radiated all day and kept people in a great mood. He skillfully moved around our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception capturing gorgeous photos without intruding or hindering the flow of conversation, and was ready to jump in anytime we saw something we wanted him to capture. I've had five weddings in my peer group this year, and after seeing all of their photographers in action and the final photos, there is no question in my mind that we hired the right professional. Rutsen is a true rockstar; we feel privileged to have worked with him, and we would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/08/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rutsen Eagle Photography 1
    Engagement Session
    Book with us Today, mention Wedding Wire and receive a Bonus two hour Engagement Session. This offer is a great way to get to know your photographer and take home some awesome memories! Book today and look your best.

• Reagan Studios
    Reagan Studios Wedding Videographers

As a filmmaker, I have the privilege of working with many photographers. Rutsen is one of the very best. Brides love him! He is accommodating, pleasant, enthusiastic, attentive and engaging. But most importantly, look at his photos: http://rutseneaglephotography.com If you want award-winning, magazine quality pictures of your wedding, consider Rutsen of Eagle Eye Photography.

• Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys
    Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Eagle Eye Photography is Great! Their attention to detail at an event means that they capture the Great Moments for your Memories! They are easy to work with and a lot of fun at an event too. They work easily with your other vendors and coordinate with them throughout the event to make sure that you have the wonderful event & pictures that you want.

• Advanced Visual Production
    Advanced Visual Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Rutsen is absolutely the best photographer around. His photos capture so much more than just the dress or the cake- Rutsen photographs emotion and memories. Not to mention, he's an amazing, down to earth guy. I would, and I do, highly recommend everyone to use Eagle Eye on their special day.