Long Beach, CA 90804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rucci Films

Rucci Films is a professional wedding videographer based in Long Beach, California that serves the Los Angeles, Orange County and Inland Empire areas. Their team of passionate videographers are dedicated to capturing precious, once-in-a-lifetime moments in sweeping, cinematic form. Each video is creatively crafted to capture every client's unique and authentic personality and taste. At Rucci Films, their goal is to create timeless and expressive film you'll enjoy watching for years to come.

Rucci Films specializes in wedding and event videography for Orange County and worldwide. Their starting package includes a full feature film in high-definition. Wedding videography services offered by Rucci Films include the following:

• Drone footage

Rucci Films 4
Rucci Films 5
Rucci Films 6

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2018

We just received our wedding video and my husband and I could not be more thrilled with how well it turned out! I was worried about having a video since I get intimadated behind "the screens", but during our wedding I didn't notice I was being filmed thanks to Kayvon. He was able to be discrete and still capture all the small details. This was a destination wedding for us and our family, and Kayvon was very accommodating. After showing our friends and family the video, we received so many amazing compliments! The video exceeded our expectations and we could not be more grateful for Rucci Films!!!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 07/15/2017

Rucci Films was a vendor that was referred to me by my wedding coordinator and I am so lucky that she did. They did an amazing job! I am obsessed and in love with our wedding video and all the footage from that day. it was worth every penny and I would hire then again in a heart beat. They were so great to work with and hardly knew they were there that day capturing all the special moments. The video is something to capture the day in a perfect 15 min video and also have the full footage of the ceremony and reception. I love going back to look at a day that flew by so quickly and i have it all saved for my family and future family to see. I would recommend a wedding video and Rucci Films to anyone looking for someone to capture their special day! Check out their website and videos...amazing!

Rucci Films 7
    Rucci Films 8
    Rucci Films 9
    Rucci Films 10
    Rucci Films 11
  • F

Fatemeh · Married on 06/17/2017

So Kayvon was absolutely amazing to work with! I was a mess a month before the wedding , and I kept changing my mind about time line and pretty much everything. But he we SOOOO flexible with whatever I asked for , it was amazing! I was beyond grateful for the amazing night my husband and I had and the most beautiful part was that I get to watch it over and over through the amazing video! Did I mention he was awesome! Super professional, dressed appropriate for a wedding (you would think it's common sense but I have been to weddings where the vendors dressed too casual) anyways all I have to say is that if you want an amazing video to watch forever, than YOU HAVE TO CALL KAYVON!

P.S. HIS PRICES ARE LOWER AND HE DELUVERS 10X MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

My sis is getting engaged and we are already talking to Kayvon about her wedding!!!

P.S. Kayvon thank you again for such a wonderful video, I cried the entire time!

Xoxo

Rucci Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings