949 Globe Street 3, Fall River, MA 02724 Map · Phone number

About Ruben Jacob Photography

I was born and raised in Portugal, and I have been living in Massachusetts since 2007. I am happily married and a father of two. How did my photography passion start? Well, I’ve always had a passion for filming, and video editing. I’ve always liked to make little short videos with my friends and work on post production video editing. I learned everything by watching others and research. As I grew older I started shifting my passion from video to still images. I just love to capture a moment etched in time. In 2012 I finally saved enough money to purchase my first DSLR camera and a couple friends of mine asked me if I would photograph their wedding. I was very nervous since it is a huge responsibility and I didn’t have any experience in wedding photography. I thank them so much for trusting me to capture their biggest day. The images came out beautiful, and we were all really happy. Since then, I have upgraded DSLR bodies and lenses, others have hired me to capture their wedding day, engagement sessions, senior, family portraits, maternity and events. Throughout the years I have constantly researched for new techniques, attention to lighting, composition, and detail.

Today I am a professional photographer based in Dighton, MA and I travel to my subjects. I take great pride in capturing the true spirit and personality of the people and subjects that I work with. My Photography style has been described as creative, fun, engaging, dreamy and relaxed. When you work with me you will experience just that. I can’t wait to work with you and create memories together.

Follow Ruben Jacob Photography on

profile
ww1 3 of 6
ww 1 of 62000x3000

5 Reviews for Ruben Jacob Photography

Ruben and his wife are very friendly and professional and his services are the most affordable I have seen. He has a great eye and together they make a great team. Very glad we found them for our wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Great photographer! Friendly with a flexible schedule!

Sent on 05/19/2015

vanusa · event on 03/29/2015

Ruben was on top of things and always professional. The pictures came out beautifully!!!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Ruben Jacob Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day

• 949 Globe Street 3, 3 Fall River, MA, 02724 See on map