4837 Waller St., Jacksonville, FL 32254 Map · Phone number

233143785fb7d62c wedding table
BeefTenderloin2

15 Reviews for RSVP Caterers

Chelsea · Married on 06/14/2014

Heidi and Dianne from RSVP are awesome! I changed my mind about the food choices several times, but they made it a breeze! The food was absolutely amazing and I am still getting compliments on how great the food was! We had chicken marsala, carved beef, mashed potato bar, summer salad and more! Delicious!

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 06/07/2014

RSVP Caterers provided the food for our wedding, and it was incredibly delicious. Heidi and Diane did an incredible job of working with us and giving us exactly what we wanted. They have an extensive menu to choose from, but we really wanted to have BBQ at our wedding, and they did not disappoint. They were incredibly flexible when it came to the overall menu and let us pick, choose, and add what we wanted to have. Everyone LOVED the food, and our mashed potato bar was a hit! And not only are Heidi and Diane great to work with, the entire staff at our wedding was so nice and pleasant. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Hillary · Married on 04/12/2014

RSVP caterers did an amazing job on my wedding this year. I had my wedding at The Ribault Club and I had SO many people raving about the food throughout the night. We did a southern BBQ buffet style. The shrimp and grits were a hit! They provided linens and cleaned everything up. I didn't have to do a thing. I highly recommend them after searching through other vendors.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Award

RSVP Caterers FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Southern Charm Events
    Southern Charm Events Wedding Planners

What can we say? RSVP will deliver the gourmet with the gourmet price Chef Stacey is wonderful to work with and she is great at helping put together an affordable but tasty menu. Give them a call, you won't be sorry.

• 4837 Waller St. Jacksonville, 32254 See on map