RP Entertainment, LLC

Kissimmee, FL View map
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

Based in Kissimmee, Florida, RP Entertainment, LLC is a premier DJ and entertainment company. Working with a focus on providing exceptional customer service, this experienced team will be on-hand from your first consultation to your final dance. They offer thousands of tracks that span a variety of genres, catering to guests of all ages and keeping your dance floor full.

RP Entertainment, LLC works to provide a source of support in the lead-up to your event, offering unlimited meetings via phone and email, as well as in-person consultations. Clients can avail of customized planning forms to assist them throughout the planning process, and can also let their guests make requests using the RequestNow service. This full-service DJ company can assist couples in creating tailored reception timelines to ensure that their event flows flawlessly. Along with providing MC services, they can also offer a range of event embellishments, including wireless microphones, uplighting, and dance floor lighting.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Amorandah
    Amorandah J. Married on 04/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So easy to work with & such a great time!

The online portal was so easy and Ric was so responsive! We had the best time dancing with everyone at our wedding!
    Judith H. Married on 03/06/2021

Wonderful DJ

Ric was an absolute pleasure to work with. He chose all the music that we love and made our wedding day so very special. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Richard Bernardo
Richard Bernardo
Owner and Lead DJ

I've been inspired by music since I was just a kid - have been DJ'ing for many years now and absolutely love my job. I started working weddings a few years back and I knew that I'd found my calling. Everything from the planning, building incredible sets that can please any age range and working with timelines and sequencing is something that I not only excel at - I LOVE every minute of supporting weddings!

No two weddings are alike and my favorite situation is when a couple gets super creative with an element (first dance as an example) and I can build a custom mash-up for them.

Most importantly, I take your wedding extremely seriously - this will be the most important moment in your life and I never forget that.

Berto San Inocencio
Berto San Inocencio
Owner and Producer/DJ

Berto brings the energy to any event! Berto is closely tuned to current music trends and will make sure your guests are having the time of their lives. Berto is our resident expert on lighting and effects and knows just how to fit the right lighting to the right track. He's a consistent hit with guests and can do a mean Cha Cha Slide!

503 Bromley Court Kissimmee, FL, 34758
Location of (RP Entertainment, LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding