15908 Hebron Rd., Harvard, IL 60033 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Royal Oak Farm

Royal Oak Farm Orchard is an 160-acre apple orchard in Northern Illinois. We specialize in spring and summer weddings, but we also offer availability on Sundays during the fall. We offer a beautiful South Lawn that is the perfect backdrop for any outdoor ceremony, as it over looks the orchard on one side and the beautiful rolling hills of Southern Wisconsin on the other. Adjacent to the lawn is a fully screened in pavilion that is ideal for an elegant country reception. The building can be fully enclosed in case of inclement weather. Have your wedding guests enjoy the 10 acre park area that surrounds the Pavilion while they admire the beauty of this wonderful wedding location.

f37615c5bfbee5e7 1530526632 9353fcb22cdf692d 1530526629739 5 23517729 101558646
f37615c5bfbee5e7 1530526632 9353fcb22cdf692d 1530526629739 5 23517729 101558646
DSC0043

1 Reviews for Royal Oak Farm

Vicky · Married on 08/02/2014

If someone gave me a million dollars to change reception venues, I would have said no. It was the magical, country, rustic venue I dreamed of. My theme would not have been complete without the venue. And the workers were so wonderful and helpful. We were running slightly late and I was worried that we wouldn't get the full time allotted for our unique services (carousel and tractor ride) but they waited until we were ready to start our time on the attractions. It was a beautiful day and I wouldn't have made one adjustment!

Royal Oak Farm FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

Real Weddings

• Matt Mason Photography
    Matt Mason Photography Wedding Photographers

Royal Oak Farm is an ideal place to have a unique and personal experience as your wedding and reception space. If you are looking for something different for your wedding check them out.

• 15908 Hebron Rd. Harvard, IL 60033 See on map