8401 N IL RT 47, Huntley, IL 60142 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Lincoln Farmstead

Located in Huntley, Illinois, Lincoln Farmstead is a dairy barn wedding venue. Originally built in the 1920s, but recently renovated, this unique establishment is open for weddings from May to October. Owners Chris and Barb want couples and their loved ones to feel at home in their venue to add to the intimacy of the celebration. This family-owned barn can host both ceremony and reception and is perfect for couples seeking a traditional, rustic venue. The barn can also hold bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners.

Facilities and Capacity

Lincoln Farmstead can host your entire wedding day, from the hours spent preparing for the ceremony to late-night dancing. Two get-ready rooms, one in the old corn crib and one in the old milk house, blend this venue’s rustic charm with modern comfort. For couples seeking an outdoor ceremony, this location can offer both a covered patio and various uncovered sites. The barn’s lower level can be used for your wedding ceremony in the case of inclement weather rendering an outdoor ceremony unfeasible. To gracefully move your wedding from reception to entertainment, the barn can be used for both dining and dancing. Chris and Barb can provide tables and chairs for parties of up to 200 guests. Artfully landscaped patios allow guests to admire the grassy surroundings while enjoying the fresh country air. The Shed boasts prime seating for a picturesque sunset with a laidback atmosphere for sipping on cocktails.

Lincoln Farmstead wants to help make your special day hassle-free and provides a myriad of services to help ease the burden of planning a wedding. They can provide a coordinator to support you in whatever capacity you require while you plan your day. Couples can avail of the venue’s event coordinator to keep an eye on all of the thoughtfully-chosen details on the day itself. Setup services are provided, and this venue will also clean up your decorations when the celebration is over. Custom Adirondack chairs are available for loved ones who want to gather around the fire pit and reminisce. A list of Chris and Barb’s preferred vendors can familiarize couples with reliable local companies. Lighting and audio equipment are available for ceremonies, speeches, and reception entertainment.

Follow Lincoln Farmstead on

1 User photo

• Kornelia

Kornelia Hiero · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Magical - A one stop Picture Perfect Venue

This venue took not only men but my fiancé’s breath away. The heart and soul the owners Barb and Chris put into it, is evident in every tiny detail within the venue. From the grooms quarters to the brides room to the floor, the chandeliers, the tables... I can go on and on. The gorgeous touches, restored pieces from the milk farm, decorations in each section of the venue, words can not explain.
    The separate area for your cocktail hour with the whiskey barrels and a dream come true!!!
    There are so many incredible values to this place, I feel like we found a diamond in the rough!
    We looked at multiple venues and the vibes just weren’t there. My fiancé and I both got the chills when we pulled in to meet Barb (one of the most amazing humans I’ve ever met). We knew this was the place where we wanted all of our friends and family to celebrate our big day!

Barb is insanely helpful and accommodating.
    She deserves an award for being awesome.
    A lot of people we met with were a bit rough to deal with. She made us feel so relaxed to be there.

Don’t believe me that something so incredible exists on earth, in Huntley IL for that matter?

Go see it for yourself!

With love,
    K and T

Sent on 01/17/2020

Baylee Krawczyk · Getting married on 09/19/2020

The first and only potential venue we visited

Lincoln Farmstead was the first and only venue my fiancé and I visited. The moment we stepped into the barn I knew instantly I had found the place on our first shot. I even have a video to prove it! My fiancé was away at work when I visited and I made him a video of the property and I whispered to him “I think we should get married here.” It has an undeniable charm where rustic meets elegant. It’s everything I had in mind when I pictured our big day. The property has a little of everything- pavilion, small barn for cocktail hour, gorgeous backyard for an outdoor ceremony, fire pit, bride/groom room, etc. So many special little areas all in one place. It’s a hidden gem and I haven’t even gotten to Barb and Chris yet. They are truly one of the nicest couples I have ever met. They are so warm and welcoming that when you meet them it’s like you’ve known them forever. They instantly make you feel like family. When they gave us the tour of the property it was so obvious how proud and excited they were. That genuine, organic passion they had for the barn and its history/future made our decision even easier. They loved it and they made it so easy for us to love it too. Working with them while we plan our wedding has been a breeze. I could not be more excited to have our wedding there in September!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Lincoln Farmstead Pricing

Lincoln Farmstead Price Rates

Lincoln Farmstead FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 9500
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Lighting/Sound
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October

• 8401 N IL RT 47 Huntley, IL, 60142 See on map
    224-571-9792 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lincoln Farmstead)