1613 SE 3rd Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $300

About Royal Butler Weddings

Royal Butler Weddings is a professional, all-inclusive wedding officiant service in Deerfield, Beach. Your officiant Ariana will ensure every detail of your big day, from the flower arrangements to the final words spoken during your ceremony, are planned and presented with perfection. With many years of wedding experience, Ariana is the ideal friend to have by your side as you enjoy one of the happiest days of your life. Choose Royal Butler Weddings for an unforgettable wedding experience.

Services
Royal Butler Weddings offers all-inclusive wedding officiant services for a very affordable price. Ariana acts as your personal wedding concierge. She can be as involved as you want for your wedding, from custom writing your ceremony to helping you plan and coordinate the details of your wedding. All ceremonies are fully customized and include any of your special requests, whether you want children or family involved in the ceremony, or a special ritual incorporated into the ceremony structure.

Other Services
Royal Butler Weddings also provides event planning services, as well as premarital and marital counseling. Ariana will help you coordinate your wedding, work with vendors, manage tasks, and will guide you through both the easy and hard parts of your engagement.

Follow Royal Butler Weddings on

Royal Butler Weddings 6
Royal Butler Weddings 7
  • Ailyn

Ailyn · Married on 10/21/2017

My wedding day was not one I look back at with positive feelings, but thanks to our wornderful officiant we can definitely look back at our ceremony with big smiles. Adriana was beyond amazing at keeping me (bride) and my ladies calm. She was also super helpful with pointers on how to hold our bouquet etc.
    I definitely recommend her services to everyone!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Royal Butler Weddings's reply:

I am so glad you enjoyed your day Ailyn. Your wedding was definitely in the right hands and I am honored that you chose me to officiate your ceremony. I still cannot get enough of your music selections. Till this day, I still tell people about when I officiated a wedding where the bridal party walked in to Star Wars and Game of Thrones music. Oh and I can't forget about Harry Potter's theme song playing while the guests patiently awaited for the ceremony to begin. It was always meant to be!
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/08/2017

When my husband and I met with Ariana for a consultation, we immediately liked her. She is a kind person, who handles herself with class and grace. She listened to our concerns and was empathic towards our feelings. Ariana created the intimate wedding ceremony that we envisioned, we're so grateful to have found her.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Estephania · Married on 09/08/2017

Ariana was recommended to us by a friend. When my wife and I met her I told her “I love her positive energy”. I wanted nothing by positivity for my wedding day, and Ariana was just the perfect person to marry us. She made us feel special from the moment we met her until our wedding day. She helped my wife with her vows, and even tried to calm my nerves before the ceremony. She is sweet and kind and made our wedding very personal. Thank you once again Ariana for being part of our special day!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Royal Butler Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the lovely words Estephania! It was my absolute pleasure working with you and Gloria. I'm so glad I met you two and blessed tonhave been chosen to perform your ceremony. May your bond and union forever be unbreakable. Not even a storm can ruin it lol Thank you again for having me as your officiant!

Royal Butler Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 175.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Events by Sonovia
    Events by Sonovia Wedding Planners

I really enjoyed working with Ariana of Royal Butler Weddings on her recent wedding. Ariana is detailed oriented, an exception communicator and overall, a consummate professional! I look forward to collaborating with her on future weddings and events.

• Love My Glam Events
    Love My Glam Events Wedding Planners

Ariana's passion for weddings is evident. She is always professional, polite and has proper decorum. She is organized and handles each client with care. Most officiants do not offer in person meetings but she loves to take her time with each client and make them feel special. We love hiring her for our client's weddings. Her beautiful smile and voice are perfect for a beach side wedding or an elegant indoor affair. You will not be disappointed if you hire her for your wedding!

• 1613 SE 3rd Ct Deerfield Beach, Florida, 33441 See on map
    6314567011 (Other Phone Number)