Diamond ct, Simi Valley, CA 93063 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Roy Hernandez Wedding Photographer

My name is Roy Hernandez, I am a Wedding, Quinceañera, Portrait and Fashion Photographer in Los Angeles and all surrounding area.

I focus in those special moments of your event that you will preserve for life.

Thanks for stopping by.

Follow Roy Hernandez Wedding Photographer on

• Mark Laing Creative Photography
  • Shant Atarian
  • Teri Kramer Photography
img8052
img8052

3 Reviews for Roy Hernandez Wedding Photographer

Roy did an absolutely fantastic job on our engagement photos and Wedding Day Photos! I would strongly recommend him for any photo event need. From the first meeting till the day of the wedding he was very good to work with, his level of detail, and camera skills was appreciated and noticed by all who have seen the engagement and wedding photos. Roy's flexibility for the location of the engagement session, was much appreciated. We had an idea of what we wanted, but he took us to much better spots on Malibu and the photos were awesome, especially the extra wide lens. My wife loves photography so it was important that our photographer exceeded her expectations and he definitely did. The day of the wedding Roy was early and took great portfolio, face, candid, landscape and family photos! There was lots of photos and it is great that it is in an easily accessible place that our family from all over can see the photos, and they can feel like they relive the event through the photos. Thank God everything worked out soo wonderfully, Roy thank you for helping us have photos that will help us relive such a special night!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/27/2011

OMG, I cannot tell you how happy I am with Roy, he is such an amazing photographer. Just talking to him you can tell he loves what he does and it shows in his work. His pictures are amazing!!! and he is reasonably priced. I was affraid to contact him because I thought he was going to be expensive but he wasn't and he def worked with my budget so I can get the biggest bang for my buck. He and the videographer he uses are super friendly I would DEF recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Photos are amazing!!! Goes out of his way to make the client happy. Has lots of suggestions and VERY Patient.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Roy Hernandez Wedding Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Montecito Weddings
    Montecito Weddings Wedding Planners

It has been a pleasure to work with Roy in the past, professional, passionate about his work and and excellent photographer!

• The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Roy Hernandez is awesome to work with! He has a wide range of photography styles and is incredibly talented! The bride and groom will cherish every captured moment for years to come. We look forward to working with this phenomenal photographer again! Jay at The D'Jay Company

• Diamond ct Simi Valley, 93063 See on map
    Location of (Roy Hernandez Wedding Photographer)