107 E Baseline Rd Suite A3, Tempe, AZ 85283 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rowan Tree

Rowan Tree is a Tempe, Arizona-based floral boutique that focuses on uncovering unique beauty in unexpected places. Family-owned and operated, Rowan Tree is the place where your creativity is allowed to fully flourish, with a wide range of packages to choose from based on your vision for your big day. Whether you and your partner desire something classic, modern, or eclectic, Rowan Tree has fresh flowers to suit your every need. This beautiful boutique also offers a selection of re-purposed home goods — a unqiue, rotating selection of pre-loved furniture that Rowan Tree has given a new purpose.

Service Offered
The team at Rowan Tree has a knack for finding the beautiful in the often overlooked. After your initial consultation, they will work with you to create custom arrangements — from centerpieces to boutonnieres to fresh flowers — that truly depict your love for each other. The following services are offered:

• All-inclusive packages

Rowan Tree 7
  • Marguerite

Marguerite · Married on 12/01/2018

Personal, elegant, unique

Karen and Therese from Rowan Tree made our wedding day so incredibly special and unique. I was looking for flower arrangements that were unique and that fit our romantic backyard farm vibe. At our meeting, I showed them pictures of colors, arrangements, and styles I liked and they ran with it and made arrangements that were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone commented on how beautiful the wedding was and I think part of that was the flowers. I knew flowers were going to be expensive, but I actually think what we paid was very reasonable. Karen and Therese worked with our budget and gave us an incredible spread of flowers for a very reasonable price. More than anything, they gave us flowers that weren't cookie cutter or stiff looking. I could not have been more pleased with their service and the final product.

Rowan Tree 15
    Rowan Tree 20
    Rowan Tree 21
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/10/2018

I went with Rowan Tree for my wedding flowers. I ordered 8 bridesmaids' bouquets, a bridal bouquet, 8 boutonnieres, and a premium groom's boutonniere. I also ordered three varying sized gold hoops (see the pictures), and our total was well under $1000 (WHAT?!).

Even with the incredible price, everything came out absolutely stunning. People at our wedding told us that the flowers were some of the most beautiful they had ever seen. I met with Therese and her team to explain the vibe of the wedding and they totally got us. We weren't doing the traditional white wedding, and they were able to create modern, dark, moody florals that were perfect for our space and big day.

On top of that, their service was excellent. Therese was always available when I needed her, and she made me feel like I was her only client. I cannot recommend Rowan Tree enough! Please support this wonderful, local business!

Rowan Tree 22

Rowan Tree FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 107 E Baseline Rd Suite A3, Suite A3 Tempe, Arizona, AZ 85283 See on map