Rowan Tree

Tempe, Arizona View map Visit website

Here at Rowan Tree we specialize in small intimate events from micro weddings and elopments, to dinner parties. Please contact us for a complimentary consultation.

Tempe

480 825-7650

Phoenix

www.rowantreeaz.com

info@rowantreeaz.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Katherine
    Katherine P. Married on 11/19/2021

Beautiful work!

Thanks so much for my bouquet! It was exactly what I wanted and smelled so fresh. I couldn't stop smelling it!
  • Natalie
    Natalie H. Married on 09/01/2019

Such beautiful work!

I am TERRIBLE about flowers. I know I needed them, and I wanted them, but had no idea how to go about ordering them or what I wanted them to look like. I walked into this shop, where I was greeted by two very helpful women, who set up an appointment for me and gave me a list of things to have for the appointment. I came back with some pictures, a basic color scheme, and some ramblings about what I had seen online. I wanted the wedding to be desert themed, with lots of bright vibrant colors. I was also making some of my own paper flowers out of sheet music that I wanted to incorporate as well. Therese helped me work through everything that day, showed me pictures of flowers, gave me estimates on sizes and pricing and wrote me up multiple quote options to review with my family and pick what would work for me. After coming to a decision and making final payments, I'll be honest, I almost forgot about the flowers until they delivered them to the venue the day of the wedding. So many other vendors have to check in with you and get updates and confirm delivery times, but not Rowan Tree. The day of the wedding they were just, there. And they were PERFECT! They matched perfectly with the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. They made 2 large corner pieces for the gazebo which we were able to take down after the ceremony and re-use as the centerpiece for the head table. They smelled amazing and fresh, and were everything I could have hoped for. The bridesmaids loved them and several of them took their flowers home and were able to keep them alive for quite a while! I definitely recommend Rowan Tree if you're looking for a low-stress, local shop to get your flowers. Also stop in the back of the shop and get some coffee!
  • Marguerite
    Marguerite Married on 12/01/2018

Personal, elegant, unique

Karen and Therese from Rowan Tree made our wedding day so incredibly special and unique. I was looking for flower arrangements that were unique and that fit our romantic backyard farm vibe. At our meeting, I showed them pictures of colors, arrangements, and styles I liked and they ran with it and made arrangements that were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone commented on how beautiful the wedding was and I think part of that was the flowers. I knew flowers were going to be expensive, but I actually think what we paid was very reasonable. Karen and Therese worked with our budget and gave us an incredible spread of flowers for a very reasonable price. More than anything, they gave us flowers that weren't cookie cutter or stiff looking. I could not have been more pleased with their service and the final product.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

107 E Baseline Rd Suite A3, Suite A3 Tempe, Arizona, 85283
Location of (Rowan Tree)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding