Rowan Tree Reviews

Rowan Tree 7
  • Natalie

Natalie Harpe · Married on 09/01/2019

Such beautiful work!

I am TERRIBLE about flowers. I know I needed them, and I wanted them, but had no idea how to go about ordering them or what I wanted them to look like. I walked into this shop, where I was greeted by two very helpful women, who set up an appointment for me and gave me a list of things to have for the appointment. I came back with some pictures, a basic color scheme, and some ramblings about what I had seen online. I wanted the wedding to be desert themed, with lots of bright vibrant colors. I was also making some of my own paper flowers out of sheet music that I wanted to incorporate as well. Therese helped me work through everything that day, showed me pictures of flowers, gave me estimates on sizes and pricing and wrote me up multiple quote options to review with my family and pick what would work for me. After coming to a decision and making final payments, I'll be honest, I almost forgot about the flowers until they delivered them to the venue the day of the wedding. So many other vendors have to check in with you and get updates and confirm delivery times, but not Rowan Tree. The day of the wedding they were just, there. And they were PERFECT! They matched perfectly with the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. They made 2 large corner pieces for the gazebo which we were able to take down after the ceremony and re-use as the centerpiece for the head table. They smelled amazing and fresh, and were everything I could have hoped for. The bridesmaids loved them and several of them took their flowers home and were able to keep them alive for quite a while! I definitely recommend Rowan Tree if you're looking for a low-stress, local shop to get your flowers. Also stop in the back of the shop and get some coffee!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Rowan Tree 8
    Rowan Tree 9
    Rowan Tree 10
  • Marguerite

Marguerite · Married on 12/01/2018

Personal, elegant, unique

Karen and Therese from Rowan Tree made our wedding day so incredibly special and unique. I was looking for flower arrangements that were unique and that fit our romantic backyard farm vibe. At our meeting, I showed them pictures of colors, arrangements, and styles I liked and they ran with it and made arrangements that were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone commented on how beautiful the wedding was and I think part of that was the flowers. I knew flowers were going to be expensive, but I actually think what we paid was very reasonable. Karen and Therese worked with our budget and gave us an incredible spread of flowers for a very reasonable price. More than anything, they gave us flowers that weren't cookie cutter or stiff looking. I could not have been more pleased with their service and the final product.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Rowan Tree 17
  • Lauren Knepper

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent Customer Service, Beautiful Arrangements

These ladies were an absolute joy to work with! They were very thorough in making sure they understood my vision for my wedding flowers, and they totally nailed it! Thank you Rowan Tree!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Rowan Tree 22
    Rowan Tree 23
    Rowan Tree 24

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2018

I want to get married again just for the flowers!

OMG, where do I begin! These ladies are the most sweet, attentive and knowledgeable women I worked with during my wedding! I easily would've paid double for what I got from them, it was so beautiful!!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Rowan Tree 25
    Rowan Tree 26
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/10/2018

I went with Rowan Tree for my wedding flowers. I ordered 8 bridesmaids' bouquets, a bridal bouquet, 8 boutonnieres, and a premium groom's boutonniere. I also ordered three varying sized gold hoops (see the pictures), and our total was well under $1000 (WHAT?!).

Even with the incredible price, everything came out absolutely stunning. People at our wedding told us that the flowers were some of the most beautiful they had ever seen. I met with Therese and her team to explain the vibe of the wedding and they totally got us. We weren't doing the traditional white wedding, and they were able to create modern, dark, moody florals that were perfect for our space and big day.

On top of that, their service was excellent. Therese was always available when I needed her, and she made me feel like I was her only client. I cannot recommend Rowan Tree enough! Please support this wonderful, local business!

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Rowan Tree 27
    Rowan Tree 28
    Rowan Tree 29
    Rowan Tree 30
    Rowan Tree 31
    Rowan Tree 32

Mylisa · Married on 05/18/2017

Rowan Tree helped make our wedding day absolutely stunning! The roses were a perfect red and made every photo stand out beautifully. The staff is super friendly and Sweet. I highly recommend them for weddings, ceremonies, or just everyday love and friendship! The shop has super cute house decor too!
    Thank you so much!
    ~The Modisett's~

Sent on 06/08/2017

Erica · Married on 04/22/2017

As soon as I walked into Rowan Tree I knew I was in love! The shop is amazing and not to mention the awesome staff!! They communicated with me all the way up to the big day very seamlessly!! When my bridesmaids saw the flowers arrive they were in love as well! Rowan Tree made our vision come alive even more than I ever knew it could!! I highly recommend them for any of your events!! I look forward to using them again!! I have found my neighborhood florist!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Alisha · Married on 03/13/2017

My husband and I were so thrilled with our experience with Rowan Tree. We eloped, so details like my bouquet really mattered-and my bouquet was gorgeous, tear inducing even! They were so responsive and understanding, and worked with me to turn my vision into a reality. They securely packaged the flowers so they were perfect when I needed them (the day after pickup) AND a 5 hour car ride. Thank you so much for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Tasha · Married on 11/25/2017

Our wedding flowers were beautiful and Rowan Tree kept us comfortably within our budget. The only thing that we were disappointed with was the miscommunication or lack there of. Our flowers were delivered, but we didn’t receive all of the correct ones and there was no review done at time of delivery to ensure it was accurate. Our moms and grandmothers received bouttonieres instead of corsages and had to pin them to their chect because they were so large and had no way of wearing around their wrists. This was disappointing and they looked kind of silly. Outside of that, we were very happy!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Rowan Tree's reply:

Dear Tasha,
    Thank you for the review. We are so sorry that you were disappointed and feel that we did not deliver your items correctly. We did obviously have a miscommunication as we made 3 pin-on corsages instead of 3 wrist corsages. please accept our sincere apologies.
    Warmly,