4020 Huffines Blvd, Grapevine, TX 76051 Map · Phone number

About Rosie's Artistry

I'm a professional makeup artist serving the Dallas/Ft. Worth area providing makeup services on locations for weddings and any special events. If you're interested in a trial email me or call me to setup an appointmet!

Thanks,

Selina1
Web1

26 Reviews for Rosie's Artistry

Natalie · Married on 10/29/2017

Rosie was amazing! Her crew was was great also, very professional, kind, and friendly. Rosie is well worth the money, so stop looking! She is good at what she does and can create any look you are going for and really listens to you.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jerry · Married on 10/21/2017

As the groom, from my perspective, Rosie is fabulous, very professional, talented, she had all of the ladies looking magnificent, especially my gorgeous bride Peggy, Rosie made sure all details were handled, with a beautiful smile and awesome attitude , thank you Rosie,you made our day .
    J Langford

Sent on 10/22/2017

Karmin · Married on 10/23/2015

There is not enough that I can say about Rosie's Artistry! I found her through an internet search the day before we planned to take our engagement pictures. Even last minute, she was very accommodating. She did my makeup (airbrush) and styled my hair on my lunch break, and it looked great for our shoot after work!

Before the engagement pictures, I had someone in mind to hire for the wedding. But after working with Rosie, I changed my mind! She is not only incredibly talented, but she is so sweet and cares about making you feel special.

For the wedding makeup/hair trial, I tried the traditional makeup (not airbrush). My appointment was at 8:30 am and it lasted ALL DAY!!!

Our wedding was 10/23/15, an extremely rainy day. She did makeup for my 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. I had a very diverse group of bridesmaids, and she chose styles that complimented all of their skin tones beautifully. My makeup was last, and she combined airbrush with some hand contouring. I have super frizzy wavy/curly-ish hair, but I wanted to wear it half up-half down. Whatever product she used prevented it from frizzing, despite the wetness and humidity!

I felt incredibly beautiful, and I honestly think it is so important on your special day to be bursting with confidence. Please give Rosie a call and try her services, you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Rosie's Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Melissa Shook Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only is Rosie one of the best hair and makeup artists around - she is my personal go to girl for my own hair and makeup. Professional, sweet and amazing!

• 4020 Huffines Blvd Grapevine, 76051 See on map