Marysville, WA 98270 Map · Phone number

About Rosewood Photography

Ben & Karmen have been together for over 8 years and their love of capturing the moment is only one of the many things that brings them together.

Capturing the moment as it happens is our favorite thing to do! With more of a photo journalistic approach we specialize in all things love: Engagements, weddings, pinup, boudoir, family, children, trash the dress, commercial and creative sessions.

Being married ourselves we truly appreciate and understand the power of love.

Servicing the greater Snohomish, King, Skagit and Pierce Counties, and world wide. We've traveled from Idaho to Mexico so far to photograph weddings and would love to be a part of yours too!

Call 425-931-1238 or email rosewoodphotography@yahoo.com for travel rates and to set up your consultation.

Fun Photo Booths also available for every ocasion! Capture a Birthday party, wedding guests, company events and more with this fun and creative photo booth! Contact for more details!

Visit my website: http://www.rosewoodphotography.net

IMG2330w
IMG0410w

10 Reviews for Rosewood Photography

Rosalie · Married on 09/06/2013

We decided to elope, so the photographer was probably the most important decision since instead of having everyone there we would just have pictures of the event. Our dates times and locations changed about 10 times as word slipped out. Karmen was patient flexible and such a relief in all the chaos. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer who went way above and beyond her responsibility in many ways and transcended her role of photographer to friend. Anyone who is smart enough to use her is very fortunate indeed.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Dana · Married on 08/10/2013

I just have to say from the initial consultation to the big day, I was so happy that I chose Rosewood Photography! Karmen was so easy to talk to, so helpful, polite and professional. Any time I had questions, concerns or requests, they were prompt to respond and really made me feel like I was their only client, even though I knew that wasn't the case. On the day of my wedding, we had two photographers (I chose the silver package), and I must say, what a great idea to have a guy (who was equally approachable and polite) to do all the guys' photos! What was also nice is, they were there, but it didn't even seem like it. They were in the background, capturing all the candid moments all the while not interfering with the flow of the day. When I got my pictures, I have to say I was blown away. I am not huge on posed photos and the amount of candid shots of our family and guests enjoying our special day is priceless. That being said, the posed photos were absolutely perfect too. When it came time to order prints, the Zenfolio website they use was super easy, and I loved the variety (I had a custom hardcover photo album made, so cool!) I did not hesitate in giving Rosewood Photography five stars across the board because I had such a wonderful experience, truly a perfect 10!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/24/2012

Agreeing on a photographer for our wedding was not at all an easy task for my husband and me until we met Karmen. Instantly when we met her we knew we were going to work great together! We were referred to her by a friend whos wedding was only two months prior to ours, so we got to see her and Ben in action before our big day. It was great to see Karmen and Ben from the eyes of a guest. They really did work so well with everyone at the wedding and did a great job getting the perfect shots of not only us and the wedding party, but of friends and family as well and that was really important to us. Thanks Karmen and Ben!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Award

Rosewood Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Catch The Beat Productions - JD The DJ
    Catch The Beat Productions - JD The DJ Wedding DJs

Rosewood Photography top notch!! Amazing photos! Great to work with!! Many of their photos have been used as promos because they have amazing photos! Very personable and easy to work with, which makes it easy to get those shots, you feel at ease and comfortable with Rosewood Photography!

• Nice Vision Entertainment DJ
    Nice Vision Entertainment DJ Wedding DJs

Having the pleasure of working with Rosewood Photography was so awesome meaning that seeing were a photographer sets up to shoot and capturing all the moments for the clients we're working for was without words to say. They are without any possible Doubt Professional ! Until this day, I will always recommend Karmen & Ben Of Rosewood Photography To Any Of My Clients. Even though we are relocated in Utah, We still recommend Karmen & Ben =) Please, Give'm A Call And You Won't Be Disappointed. Nice Vision Entertainment DJ www.nicevisionentdj.com =)

• Sugar Girl Designs
    Sugar Girl Designs Wedding Invitations

I am IN LOVE with the nature pictures I bought from you! Every person that walks in my living room asks where I go them and I make sure to tell them Rosewood Photography!

• Marysville, 98270 See on map