Rose Hill Garden

North Easton, North Easton, MA 02356 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rose Hill Garden

Rose Hill Garden is a wedding florist located in North Easton, Massachusetts, specializing in custom floral designs that express the personality and vision of their clients through stunning floral arrangements. The team at Rose Hill Garden will get to know you, your style, and unique tastes, so that they can transform all of that into beautiful pieces for your special day. Being in the floral industry for decades, the talented staff at Rose Hill Garden can always find the perfect balance and combination of colors, flowers, and decor, to transform your wedding space into the perfect floral oasis.

From modern and glamorous, to rustic and romantic, Rose Hill Garden provides wedding florist services that include venue visits, event design, setup, delivery, and clean up. Work with them to bring your exact vision to life, and select every detail from aisle decor to altar accessories.

Follow Rose Hill Garden on

Rose Hill Garden 4
Rose Hill Garden 5
Rose Hill Garden 6

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2017

Evelyn and her team were absolutely amazing to work with, start to finish! During our first meeting, Evelyn didn't even discuss flowers until she understood my vision for the day down to all of the individual details like dress color and materials, key people involved in the day, hairstyle choices (she actually helped me narrow down choices to my final pick!) etc. Her priority from the beginning was getting to know who I am and the styles I like to help make recommendations and suggestions for the day. She went above and beyond, helping me to develop timelines for the day and suggestions for how to work with all of the other vendors, ultimately making me feel much more secure and organized. The final flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I received so many compliments for the beautiful colors and variety of arrangements. She also was very attentive to the budgets we discussed and worked very clearly within our parameters. I can't imagine our day having been as beautiful as it was without all of Evelyn's help and support, least of all her amazing floral creations!

Brianne · Married on 07/21/2017

Evelyn and her team were outstanding! She was so amazing to work with and made sure from the beginning, that I was not to worry about a thing! I gave her my ideas and she made the most amazing flower arrangements and centerpieces for my outdoor, rustic wedding! She made all my dreams come true with her flowers and we can't thank her enough for making our wedding so beautiful!!!

Rose Hill Garden 7

Rose Hill Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 224.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 52.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 86.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 114.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,920.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• North Easton North Easton, Rhode Island, MA 02356 See on map