Rose Hill Garden

North Easton, North Easton, MA 02356 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rose Hill Garden

Rose Hill Garden is a wedding florist located in North Easton, Massachusetts, specializing in custom floral designs that express the personality and vision of their clients through stunning floral arrangements. The team at Rose Hill Garden will get to know you, your style, and unique tastes, so that they can transform all of that into beautiful pieces for your special day. Being in the floral industry for decades, the talented staff at Rose Hill Garden can always find the perfect balance and combination of colors, flowers, and decor, to transform your wedding space into the perfect floral oasis.

From modern and glamorous, to rustic and romantic, Rose Hill Garden provides wedding florist services that include venue visits, event design, setup, delivery, and clean up. Work with them to bring your exact vision to life, and select every detail from aisle decor to altar accessories.

Follow Rose Hill Garden on

Rose Hill Garden 5
Rose Hill Garden 6

Audrey · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Beautiful

Evelyn was so much fun to work with. Going into planning a wedding you get so many opinions (both solicited and unsolicited) about how source your decor. Evelyn took the time to get to know us as a couple and the brief (half baked) at the time vision we had an truly brought it to life (and then some!). I brought my step father in law to our final meeting to take a look at the sample Evelyn has created for our wedding. As an event designer he had been helping me with just about every decor aspect of the wedding. I was so happy to hear him say "wow this is going to be gorgeous - she knows her stuff" when we left the appointment. And it really was! I do want to note that we were on the fence about the chuppah. Evelyn was very transparent about the price of the chuppah, which I appreciated. But as you can see it was gorgeous.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Katherine · Married on 11/04/2017

Evelyn and her team were absolutely amazing to work with, start to finish! During our first meeting, Evelyn didn't even discuss flowers until she understood my vision for the day down to all of the individual details like dress color and materials, key people involved in the day, hairstyle choices (she actually helped me narrow down choices to my final pick!) etc. Her priority from the beginning was getting to know who I am and the styles I like to help make recommendations and suggestions for the day. She went above and beyond, helping me to develop timelines for the day and suggestions for how to work with all of the other vendors, ultimately making me feel much more secure and organized. The final flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I received so many compliments for the beautiful colors and variety of arrangements. She also was very attentive to the budgets we discussed and worked very clearly within our parameters. I can't imagine our day having been as beautiful as it was without all of Evelyn's help and support, least of all her amazing floral creations!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rose Hill Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 224.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 52.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 86.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 114.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,920.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• North Easton North Easton, Rhode Island, 02356 See on map