North Easton, North Easton, MA 02356 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Rose Hill Garden

Rose Hill Garden is a wedding florist located in North Easton, Massachusetts, specializing in custom floral designs that express the personality and vision of their clients through stunning floral arrangements. The team at Rose Hill Garden will get to know you, your style, and unique tastes, so that they can transform all of that into beautiful pieces for your special day. Being in the floral industry for decades, the talented staff at Rose Hill Garden can always find the perfect balance and combination of colors, flowers, and decor, to transform your wedding space into the perfect floral oasis.

From modern and glamorous, to rustic and romantic, Rose Hill Garden provides wedding florist services that include venue visits, event design, setup, delivery, and clean up. Work with them to bring your exact vision to life, and select every detail from aisle decor to altar accessories.

Follow Rose Hill Garden on

Rose Hill Garden 5
Rose Hill Garden 6
Rose Hill Garden 7

Kevin Chapin · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful flowers and INCREDIBLE eye for design

Evelyn was a sweetheart and gave me absolutely stunning arrangements for my wedding day. I was shocked at her ability to remember all the little details I asked for. My bouquet was perfect. One of the most special qualities about her is her ability to meld your personality with her work. When I saw my bouquet, I thought to myself “Oh my gosh, this is so me. It’s perfect.” She met with me in person, in her house, and I felt immediately at home like I was with a family member. She understood my style instantly, and drew out a whole binder of gorgeous vision that I will always look back on with fond memories. I really can't put into words how gorgeous Evelyn's work is. She arrived early, had everything set up beautifully, and even added little details that we hadn't thought of. She was flexible, thoughtful, and detail-oriented--exactly what I needed in a wedding florist. We’ll be using her arrangements for future parties too. Last thing is her assistant Gina–she was so sweet, understanding, considerate, and on top of things. Even when I asked to change fairly minor aspects of the contract, Gina was super flexible and kind, not to mention professional and responsive. I recommend Rose Hill Garden 1,000%!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • nsousa0304

Nicole · Married on 07/21/2019

Beautiful and Perfect Flowers!

Working with Evelyn was so much fun! I walked into our first meeting an overwhelmed bride to be with a few ideas and come wedding day she turned my ideas into an amazing piece of fresh flowers and details. I felt like she was my aunt! She took such a good care of me and my flowers were out of this world! I wanted blue flowers but kept hearing blue was too tough of a color. One florist even suggested I try artificial. But, Evelyn knew she could get the blue delphinium I wanted in the shade I loved. And boy did she deliver!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Rose Hill Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 224.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 52.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 86.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 114.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,920.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• North Easton North Easton, Rhode Island, 02356 See on map