18 Edendale Avenue, Pawtucket, RI 02861 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Ménage Design Studio

Our family owned and operated business is located in Rhode Island and we provide services to the New England area. We’re known for creating an exceptional experience whether it’s making sure every detail is perfected, our team staying on location to ensure every candle stays aflame, or making bouquets out of the centerpieces for everyone to take home.
We provide services for overall design, floral arrangements, linen, and candlelight.
We also have an incredible beauty team of makeup artists and hair stylists ready to make sure you look and feel absolutely beautiful on your special day.

r5b9796 51 1054777 1559057288

6 Reviews for Ménage Design Studio

• Rick

Rick Plante · Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding of a lifetime

From my dreamy makeup by Eric to the amazing detail in my flowers and table settings by Jared, I couldn’t have been happier. They helped me when I couldn’t decide on bouquets and arraignments. Everything was picture perfect and stress free with them. 12/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Ménage Design Studio's reply:

We are so thrilled to hear that you were happy and stress free on your special day. Thank you so much for taking time to share your feedback.
  • Amarily

Amarily Mercado · Married on 04/13/2019

Enchanted Forest Dream

My daughter's quinceañero was an absolute dream. The Menage team took the time to listen and implement all of our requests and ideas. The event decorations went above and beyond what we imagined. I'm not very artistically inclined, and from the beginning of the planning to the last detail Jared and Eric worked wonders.. I absolutely recommend this amazing event planning team to everyone I know...

Sent on 06/10/2019

Ménage Design Studio's reply:

This was definitely one of our favorite events to be part of. You and your family were also a dream to work with. Thank you so much for taking time to review us. ❤️

Ménage Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

1 Wedding Deal & Discount