Concord, CA 94521 Map · Phone number

About Rose Gold Events

Rose Gold Events is a boutique wedding planning company based in Northern California serving the Bay Area, Northern California, the Pacific Northwest, and beyond.

No matter if your wedding is a small intimate affair, a grand party for hundreds, or anything in between - we have the knowledge and skills to help you bring it to life. We know you probably haven't planned a wedding before, and we know it can be a daunting task, but we believe firmly that the planning and the party can be enjoyable, low stress, and super fun! We are here to make wedding planning more manageable. We are here to make your wedding day easier. We are here, for you.

• Evntwrks
Photographer: Nancy Rothstein Photography
103661738089045758513292867785810490002910n

2 Reviews for Rose Gold Events

Liz · Married on 07/12/2014

Alyssa is the most amazing coordinator you could ask for. We had an off-beat wedding where almost everything was DIY (except for the food). We had two ceremonies the same day, and our venue was a working farm where we even had to bring in our own toilets. Alyssa did an amazing job from beginning to the end. As the bride, I never had to worry about ANYTHING and I'm sure at some point some things probably went wrong...I just never heard about it, because whatever it was, Alyssa handled it beautifully before anybody knew :-)

I was really hesitant to hire a coordinator, as I used to work in event planning and thought I could just get a friend to do the job. I'm SO GLAD I hired Alyssa...without her, our wedding would have been a much more stressful experience.

And, as another note of endorsement, my mother said Alyssa was the best money we spent on our entire wedding. Seriously, hire her now, and you'll be so, so happy. Our wedding was the best day of my life, and Alyssa had a huge role in making that possible.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Kealie · Married on 06/18/2016

0.4
      0.5

We hired Alyssa of Rose Gold Events about 1 year in advance for month-of coordination for our June 2016 wedding. She came highly recommended and so we didn't think twice about hiring her. She seemed capable, and on the same page as us regarding the vision for our wedding.

Come January 2016 and she completely stopped answering our emails and phone calls. We had to hire another coordinator just a couple months out from our wedding.

It's now almost July and after continued emails and phone calls, she still has not answered a single one, and definitely not refunded the initial retainer fee of over $700.

This is her first year taking a full load of clients, and my guess is that she over-booked herself, which I can understand. But not even acknowledging that she did literally zero work for us, not answering a single phone call or email with an "I'm so sorry, here's your deposit back" is completely unprofessional, unacceptable. Too bad you can't give negative stars.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Rose Gold Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil