Rose Flowers and Gifts

Meriden, CT View map Visit website

Rose Flowers & Gifts is a florist serving weddings in the Meriden, CT area, and beyond. The team has been creating beautiful bouquets and more for over five decades. You can trust them to deliver quality flowers accompanied by great customer service for your big day.

Since 1954 Rose Flowers & Gifts have been wowing couples with their delicately arranged flowers. The team wants your wedding to look as special as it feels. That’s why they will work with you to create arrangements that speak to your taste and complement your wedding decor scheme. At Rose Flowers & Gifts we believe your wedding day is a statement of you as a couple. We listen to your vision and translate it through beautiful floral designs that will set your day apart from the rest and be everything you imagined. We focus on each couple's unique vision and style by providing customized design and personalized service every step of the way. Romantic, Contemporary, Vintage, Bohemian, Classic or Sophisticated, we offer a gorgeous selection of bouquets, ceremony designs, reception centerpieces, cake florals and more.

There comes a time in all of our lives when we find that one special person to settle down with and commit to unconditionally. Have you said “yes” to your loved one and are beginning to plan your big day? Then you’ll definitely need amazing floral arrangements for the “I Do” ceremony! From large formal receptions to small intimate gatherings, we can work with you for all your floral needs.

Rose Flowers & Gifts can create everything you need to bring your dream wedding to life.
Contact us to make an appointment for a personalized consultation.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10
  • Marisa
    Marisa Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Probably one of the hardest parts of planning a wedding is doing your flowers. There’s so much to know and with only Pinterest and magazines to guide you you don’t know what’s in season, affordable, or what would even look nice in pictures. Nicole from Rose Flowers squashed all those nerves. She is an absolute expert in her field and brought me the confidence I needed in ensuring my floral arrangements would be perfect. Even better, the text updates as flowers came in helped me see the vision come true! Not to mention, Nicole is the literal sweetest and completely understands brides working with themes and in a budget!
    Jen Married on 09/24/2016
    Rose Florist worked with me on which flowers would look best with my theme. They were able to find flowers at the peak of their season. Fred (the owner) delivered my flowers himself to make sure all was perfect and it absolutely was. The bouquets and centerpieces were beyond gorgeous!! I highly recommend working with Fred for your upcoming events!!

232 W Main St. Meriden, CT, 06451
2032355759
Location of (Rose Flowers and Gifts)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding