Stowe, Stowe, VT 05672 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Folklore Farm

Folklore Farm is a premium wedding florist that is based out of Stowe, Vermont. The staff at the farm took a background in art and mixed it with a love of wildlife and botanicals to create a unique and chic style of floral arrangements. Work with a true professional, and fall in love with your wedding flowers.

Kate at the Folklore Farm takes care of all of her customers and treats them to her exclusive style that takes a keen eye for trends and mixes them with modern floral aesthetics. Packages include a consultation to book your dates and decide on floral preferences. On the day of the event your arrangements will be delivered, setup and cleaned up to ensure there is no added stress to you or your loved ones. Book today and work with a highly-rated florist who can transform your beautiful venue into a dream wedding! Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Folklore Farm 3
Folklore Farm 4
Folklore Farm 5

Linda · Married on 10/14/2018

No need to look any further for a florist - you have the best of the best with Folklore Farm

After my first meeting with Kate, I never interviewed another florist because I knew that she was going to do an incredible job. And....she did just that. We had a very large wedding of over 260 people and to add to that, it was a very traditional jewish wedding so there were many different aspects - a chuppah that the bride and groom are married under, and floral arrangements for two other ceremonies where the women are in one area and the men are in another. She also did the flower arrangements for my rehearsal dinner that we used for the brunch the next morning and a women's gathering that afternoon that were absolutely stunning. The boutineers were so perfect, not too big and very creative. The bridal bouquet was exquisite along with the flowers that the bridal party carried. Her vision for the reception was "spot on' and everyone raved about the greenery and floral arrangements and hundreds of candles that were all around. The best part about working with Kate is Kate herself. You will NOT find another florist who is so dedicated and passionate about her work. I could continue on and on and on but the bottom line is, you will make one of the best decisions of your wedding when you hire Kate and Folklore Farm for your event!

Sent on 10/17/2018

KRISTEN · Married on 06/30/2018

When we first started planning our wedding I was searching for a florist near our venue and came across Folklore Farm. After one phone call with Kate I decided to go ahead and book her without even calling any other florists and I am SO happy that I did!
    Kate is extremely talented, professional and fun to work with! She is very knowledgeable, creative and flexible when it comes to planning. She listened to exactly what I was looking for and truly made my vision come to life- even better than I had imagined.
    She even put up with me worrying over some last minute issues with our arbor plans and managed to not set up one but two gorgeous arbors (along with all of our other beautiful table arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc.) on one of the hottest days of the year.
    The flowers at our wedding were one of my most favorite parts of our wedding day and I have Kate to thank for that!
    Look no further than Folklore Farm, I promise you will not be disappointed!
    (PHOTOS C/O COLETTE KULIG PHOTOGRAPHY)

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Folklore Farm 6
    Folklore Farm 7
    Folklore Farm 8
    Folklore Farm 9
    Folklore Farm 10

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2016

Kate was so great to work with. She really took the time to get to know my vision for the day. She gave great suggestions for types of seasonal flowers and greenery and helped me to make my budget go further. She was also always responsive and I was very confident that she would deliver everything's as promised on time. The flowers themselves were exactly what I wanted - absolutely perfect for the day.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Folklore Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,503.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings