664 n high st, Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About rose bredl flowers.garden

a garden inspired floral design studio.

Follow rose bredl flowers.garden on

43 Reviews for rose bredl flowers.garden

Kathryn · Married on 07/29/2017

One word for Rose bredl: Obsessed. Mary and her team are not only amazingly fun to work with, their work is beautiful and thankfully so different from the "typical" wedding florist. I approached them with a limited budget and they were so good about sticking to the budget. When we were in town, Mary and Natasha met with my parents, my husband and me and we had so much fun with them and all adored them. I explained what I was thinking, and Natasha whipped together an idea of a bouquet for me and we were all in love with it. They also went above and beyond - and as an out of town bride, I cannot thank them enough because I was truly able to enjoy the day, as were my family and friends. From dropping the flowers off to our hotel, to setting up at our venue ahead of the ceremony and then during the "flip", and coming back to pick up the arch at the end of the night...I continue to be thankful all they did. And I'm constantly looking back of photos of my bouquet because I love it so much. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • WHO? Mrs. Jones

Rachel · Married on 12/22/2016

Such a cool little shop! The owner was very nice, as well as the staff. I stopped in to place my order for my bridal bouquet and the boutonnieres. The owner was very accommodating, and helped me decide on a look in my price range. The flowers were beautiful, and ready to go as planned.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Molly · Married on 10/01/2016

Rosebredl did the flowers for my wedding last month and I had the pleasure of working with Mary and Nat. Not only did they do my bouquet, they did my girls flowers, the centerpieces, decorated the Lodge where my venue was, created a Rustic wooden Welcome sign decorated with flowers and greenery, wreaths for the entrance doors, AND put fresh flowers and greens on our cake. When Mary and Nat brought me my bouquet before the wedding I was absolutely stunned. It was the most beautiful arrangement of flowers and greenery that tied together all of our dresses. I have never seen such quality flowers. When I arrived to the venue after the wedding for the ceremony, it was more than I could ever imagine. The venue looked absolutely stunning all because of the centerpieces , flowers and decorations that RoseBredl did. Mary and Nat, you are so talented in the work that you do. I was beyond blessed to have you two help me every step of the way and to allow me to have the most beautiful wedding I could ever ask for. Thank you so very much. - Molly

My husbands review " You have no idea what it meant to my beautiful bride to have the most beautiful boquet of any wedding, and the most gorgeous flowers ever. Thank you so much for making her day and mine. Mary, you truly have a special gift, you made my bride the happiest woman on earth and I'm forever grateful for that." - Chris

Sent on 10/19/2016

• Kimberly Potterf Photography
    Kimberly Potterf Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Mary and her staff at Rose Bredl. Not only are they fun and sweet, they're total professionals and their floral designs are always unique and stand out from the hundreds I've seen as a photographer. I've also used Rose Bredl more than a few times for personal flower orders for family.

• 664 n high st Columbus, 43215 See on map