Westerly, RI 02891 Map · Phone number

Rosanna's Flowers 7
  • Ellie

Ellie · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely amazing

We hired Rosanna as our florist for our wedding on July 13, 2019 in Mystic, CT at Haley Mansion. Throughout every interaction, Rosanna was professional, kind, and incredibly personable. Rosanna's expertise and talent were evident from our first meeting. She was able to incorporate my vision while providing ideas based on her experience. She was thorough and incredibly flexible with last minute changes. Rosanna also interacted with most of my other vendors in order to create a timeline and make things as seamless as possible. Our centerpieces, bouquets, and alter flowers were absolutely breathtaking. I had a few succulents in my bouquet, which were unique yet still elegant. I planned this wedding from my home in Florida, which was a bit stressful at times. Rosanna promptly returned all of my calls and emails, made time to meet with my mother who lives in Connecticut, and was incredibly accommodating to my timeline when I would visit for wedding planning. She made my vision come to life and we could not be happier. If you are looking for a stress-free, flexible, competent florist for your wedding (or anything else) look no further than Rosanna.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Lewis · Married on 05/10/2019

Unbelievable

They made my dreams come to life and I wasn't even that good at describing exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Rosanna's Flowers 8

Erin · Married on 08/03/2018

Rosanna was so wonderful to us when helping to match the vision we had for our wedding day. She was detail oriented and creative. Our flowers on the day of the wedding were even more beautiful than I had envisioned. She was very attentive to us as a couple and flexible with meetings. I would recommend Rosanna to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2018