At Ron Shuller's CREATIVE IMAGES Photography, Video & Photo Booths, It's All About The Fun!
Having photographed thousands of straight and LGBT couples for over four decades, we've generated a lot of happy clients as the wonderful reviews listed here reveal.
As a ONE STOP for wedding photography, video & photo booths, not only do we offer the cost savings of bundling services but the easy of dealing with one company.
We also think wedding photography & video is also about story-telling. Our talented, experienced and FUN photographers and videographers will capture your once-in-a-lifetime memories that you'll cherish forever!
Check out our photo and video samples here and please enjoy complete wedding books on our web site at http://www.weddingsandmore.com
We’ll create your exquisite photo & video wedding story that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
Don’t trust your once-in-a-lifetime event to a part-timer or a friend-of-a-friend with a camera.
Pricing is surprisingly reasonable with photography packages starting at only $1195, photo booths starting at $495 and video packages starting at only 1195. GO TO -> http://www.weddingsandmore.com
Other couples have also viewed
68 Reviews for Ron Shuller's Creative Images Photo & Video
Recommended by 97% of couples
Erica · Married on 10/03/2020
My pictures turned out beautifully, the only down side I was planning my wedding from abroad and months in advance planned when I would be in states to meet with all vendors. Unfortunately for us the days I was in town they were closed due to an out of town wedding. And when we came back into town the were unable to do our engagement photos for the only guy who did engagement photos was out that week. So we were a little disappointed not to get that done. But things happen, but our photo people made us feel comfy and relaxed. Never pushy pose here... I really loved the new age photo journalism you get vs. posed shots. Thank you again.Sent on 09/13/2010
Seeing our pictures after and the dvd montage was outstanding! You do beautiful work! You caputured priceless moments!
Nick H. · Married on 10/19/2019
Great and fun photographers
Aria and Laura were so much fun to work with, both getting great candid photos and all the ones we wanted on our list (and then some). They were great at keeping us mostly on track with our timeline without ever being pushy. They worked together really well and seemed like they were really into what they were doing through their awesome enthusiasm and creative ideas. We were so glad they were shooting our wedding. We’re so excited to see the pictures and will recommend you guys to anyone looking for photographersSent on 10/21/2019
Lily Z. · Married on 05/26/2019
Loved working with them!! Would definitely recommend
We are so thrilled about our experience with Ron and Ollie as our photographers! Ron was actually the same photographer who shot the groom's parents' wedding, and it was really special to have him shoot wedding photos for us across generations.Sent on 06/30/2019
There are so many things we loved about our wedding photographers, specifically:
1) In terms of planning, Ron was so friendly, helpful, and professional. He answered all our questions and helped us think through how to plan for our big day. He was very accommodating for our schedule, which was a little complicated since neither of us live in Cincinnati. Ron made sure he could meet us at our wedding venue (the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden) to walk through places to take photos on the big day so things could go smoothly, and then we met to talk through a schedule together. It was very reassuring to have all his experience for planning wedding photos, since this was all quite new to us!
2) Ron and Ollie were both so good at adapting to circumstances! It ended up raining on our wedding day, and Ron and Ollie were totally ready for it, in addition to other things that kept popping up. For instance, my homemade bouquet kept dusting my white dress with colored pollen from the lilies, and Ollie helped me take all the anthers out of my bouquet so I didn't ruin my dress.
3) The photographs we got were fantastic!! We are so happy with the amazing shots that Ron and Ollie got for our big day, and we have been getting so many compliments from our guests. We also love that Ron and Ollie were ready to all sorts of silly shots.
4) Ron and Ollie are such friendly and likeable people, and they were a pleasure to have at our wedding! They were also really wonderful at checking in with us throughout the night in case there were any other special photos we wanted to have.
5) The price is really competitive for really fantastic photos! We had to be budget conscious for our wedding, but we also wanted to make sure we had beautiful photos. We looked around at several other photographers, and the price and service with Ron Shuller is really unbeatable.
All in all, we loved our experience, and we would 100% recommend Ron Shuller!!
What can you say about Ron Shuller and his crew of photographers???? A ton of wonderful kudos for sure! Take-One Studio has had the honor of working with a really true artist that Ron Shuller is for sure. Ron is always so professional and always puts his couples at ease with his great personality. He is an icon in Greater Cincinnati for his stunning wedding images. His studio also keeps up with the latest trends in the industry. We look forward to many many more events with Ron!