Manchester Studio Gallery, Manchester, NH 03102 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,400
Availability Check your date

About Ron Kolias Photography LLC

Ron is known throughout New Hampshire, Massachusetts and New England for unparalleled style and stunning wedding imagery. Candid emotion, artistic imagery, and breathtaking albums are the stylemarks of Ron's work. With beautiful wall art and sample albums on display in his newly renovated Studio Gallery in Manchester, NH, Ron loves to meet and relax with engaged couples and talk about the day. Feel free to browse Ron's work or visit Ron's web site for more information.

Follow Ron Kolias Photography LLC on

RK28307scn

30 Reviews for Ron Kolias Photography LLC

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

Ron is amazing!

There’s a million decisions to make when planning a wedding and some are more difficult and require a larger investment than others. One of those bigger decisions is choosing a photographer, especially when you’ve never really looked into them. The whole process can, honestly, be overwhelming.

After looking at hundreds of portraits online, I found Ron’s work and fell in love. I knew I wanted him to photograph my wedding. The process of working with Ron was seamless. We started with a phone conversation to see if what Ron offered corresponded with what we were looking for. It did! We then met with him in person to go over his packages more in-depth. He was super flexible with his schedule which my husband and I both really appreciated.

All of Ron’s packages offer an engagement session, which I felt was truly invaluable. Not only for the beautiful photographs, but it gave us a chance to get know how Ron worked and we were able to learn how to work with him. It’s also great for couples, such as my husband and I, that aren’t used to being photographed.

About a month before the wedding, Ron send’s an information packet for you to complete so he can collect information on things such as scheduling for the day of and what formal portraits you wish to be photographed. You’ll then discuss this with him. Again, a process that is incredibly important, as I couldn’t imagine things running as smoothly as they did on our wedding day without it.

That brings us to the big day! From the moment Ron walks through the door, he is ready to go. He is a true professional that has the ability to take charge of a fairly chaotic situation all the while remaining courteous and friendly. As the bride, things can get fairly overwhelming on your wedding day, and Ron had a reassuring effect on me. He just gives of the sense of confidence and control all the while remaining calm in the midst of confusion.

Him and Katie were amazing! They walked in knowing everyone’s names, who they were, and how they were related. They worked tirelessly for 8 hours, doing whatever was necessary to get the shot. My wedding portraits are incredible! I couldn’t have been happier with my decision of hiring Ron as our photographer. There are some decisions that you will make that you’ll second-guess after that fact. Not only did we not second-guess our decision of choosing Ron, between the amazing process of working with him and our incredible collection of photos, both my husband and I are confident it was one of the best decisions me made in the entire wedding planning process.

Sam · Married on 09/16/2017

I used Ron for my wedding. I have to say he was one of the best parts of the entire night. Everyone loved working with him and taking pictures for him. He had the entire event planned out and knew exactly what needed to happen. Everyone commented on how much the liked him and how great he was with our guests. I have to say he is the best at his job and you will never go wrong using him.

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2017

I found Ron through my friend, he was her wedding photographer and I was in her wedding party as a bridesmaid. Her pictures came out AMAZING and he left me with a great impression. I immediately contacted him after I got engaged and I could not have been happier with my choice. Ron is a total professional, very personable, keeps an upbeat attitude (this is important as you may be emotional and/or moody at some point in the wedding, it’s very helpful to have someone to counter-balance the effect that can have, especially in pictures.) He is also a very skilled photographer – I am in total awe at the images he captured – very flattering photos, authentic, great use of the light and imagery. We had two professional photographers attend our wedding and both were impressed with Ron. I felt completely at ease throughout the planning process as he listened to my lists of “wants” and discussed realistically how we can best accomplish them. At the wedding, he was there early, had great ideas on what pictures to take and I love how he works to get a variety of images which tell a complete story of the day. The day after the wedding, he put some teaser images online which made me so happy! He remained in communication and worked fast to get the edited images to me. If you want someone who will work with you to get all the pictures you want and make you and your significant other (and your friends and family) look their absolute best – hire Ron! I will recommend him to all my friends going forward.

Ron Kolias Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Harrington Flowers
    Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Ron is an extremley talented photographer. I had the honor of working with him on a photo shoot in 2011 and have been a huge fan of his work ever since. If you are looking for a photographer I would highly recommend checking out his website.

• Simple Bouquets
    Simple Bouquets Wedding Florists

We have worked with Ron Kolias photography and have discovered him to be an amazing photographer whose work simply makes our flowers come alive in photos! His personality is so warm and friendly that brides and grooms everywhere tell the story of how he put their guests as ease and made all feel comfortable. Take the time to look at his wedding photos and you will not regret it. Amazing, beautiful work that tells a tale of love shared by a community through the eyes of a lens.

• Manchester Studio Gallery Manchester, NH 03102 See on map