114 William Road, Ruckersville, VA 22968 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ron Dressel Photography

Ron Dressel Photography specializes in Wedding and Portrait Photography. Our images are vibrant, full of personality and emotion. Ron Dressel Photography offers Boudoir, Bridal, Engagement, Trash the Dress, Family, Baby, Seniors, Maternity, Pet, and Fashion photography sessions. Our studio is located in Charlottesville, Virginia. We are available for travel to Richmond, Va, Washington, DC, Maryland, North Carolina, West Virginia, and destination weddings worldwide.

Follow Ron Dressel Photography on

201103241004OlgaHank210

6 Reviews for Ron Dressel Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Great photographer, beautiful photos!

Ron made my husband and I feel so incredibly comfortable in front of a camera - not so easy for two introverts!!! Our engagement photos were gorgeous and I cannot wait until we get our wedding photos back. Ron and his assistant, Nikki, are both incredibly kind people and work so hard. It's evident Ron loves what he does. My favorite moments were when he can't contain his excitement over a shot he just took - so he runs up and shows you. They always made me gasp from how amazing they were. I'm a plus sized woman and Ron's photos made me forget all of that. I highly recommend his services to anyone!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

Ron is an excellent photographer! We hired him for our wedding!! He's easygoing and captures great photos!!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Katie · Married on 11/22/2014

Ron Dressel is the best in the business! Not only is he a great photographer with an expert eye, but he is also a wonderful person! I instantly felt comfortable with Ron and truly enjoyed working with him. Our engagement & wedding photos are gorgeous and were given to us within weeks. Ron has officially been deemed our family photographer for life!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Ron Dressel Photography Pricing

Ron Dressel Photography Price Rates

Ron Dressel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Hybrid Elements
    Hybrid Elements Wedding Hair & Makeup

I'm always excited to see the images that Ron creates. His wedding photo's are clear with beautiful composition. Ever the professional, he is a pleasure to work with on site and during post production. When a bride chooses to use a photographer like Ron Dressel, they are choosing to have timeless; exquisite photographs; that capture all the right movements.

• chrisdscott Films
    chrisdscott Films Wedding Videographers

When you want images from your wedding to look back on in 20 years and think, "God, I looked glamorous!" then Ron is the one to deliver. He is constantly striving to push his craft and it reflects in his work.

• 114 William Road Ruckersville, 22968 See on map