Rolls Livery Featuring Rolls-Royce Wedding Cars

Rolls Livery Featuring Rolls-Royce Wedding Cars

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rolls Livery Featuring Rolls-Royce Wedding Cars

Rolls Livery features the Rolls-Royce Formal limousine perfect for the Bride and Groom as well as the only two Rolls-Royce stretch limousines for the whole wedding party!  Available by the hour for a transfer or the whole day!  It's your day-'Arrive Like Royalty' in a stunning Rolls-Royce Wedding Limousine.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Red Carpet Service (2)
Wedding Signage (2)
One-Way Trip (1)
Multi-Locations (1)

At first I was not sure of the idea to rent the 1929 Franklin, I was trying to keep ourselves on a budget and try and not get unnecessary things, but I do not regret paying for the rental of this beautiful car. It was an amazing experience. Definitely worth every dollar you pay to rent it. The service was great, our driver was very nice and patient, he had such a calming presence, now that I look back at that day the ride from our picture location to the reception was one of the most memorable ones. They were there on time (before our scheduled time) and I have nothing but great things to say. Here are some pictures that our wonderful photographer ( carlsbadphoto) took.

Photo of Rolls Livery Featuring Rolls-Royce Wedding Cars in San Diego, CA
Photo of Rolls Livery Featuring Rolls-Royce Wedding Cars in San Diego, CA
Profile Picture Maria, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service

Michael was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and helpful in identifying a vehicle for our wedding day. It was really special riding with my parents to the church ceremony in the 1951 Rolls Royce Wraith. My dad loved it! Our driver was very nice and had cold water for my husband and I after the ceremony. We were able to take photos inside and outside the car before we headed to our cocktail hour. Although our transportation to and from the ceremony wasn’t initially a high priority on my list, I’m glad that we decided to go with Rolls Livery to add a classy and classic touch to our wedding day.

Profile Picture Malou, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Classic Car, Multi-Locations, Bottled Water/Ice, Wedding Signage

We went with Rolls-Livery for our wedding day on October 29, 2016. My husband and I wanted to finish off our night with a bang and drive off in a nice car, so we searched all over and came across Rolls-Livery. I am so happy we found them, because they were definitely the most affordable option! Also, working with Michael at Rolls-Livery was really easy. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls. He even let us drive down to go see all of the cars he had available. Tim was our driver on the wedding night and he was such an amazing guy! He had a red carpet arrival waiting for us when we walked out and also had champagne on ice for us. At one point in the drive back to the hotel, he stopped on the side of the road and really let us sink in the experience and enjoy our glasses of champagne together. Overall, Rolls-Livery is an excellent choice! Definitely book them!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/29/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, One-Way Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Rolls Livery Featuring Rolls-Royce Wedding Cars Pricing

15 Photos

Wire

15 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rolls Livery is awesome! Who wouldn't want to make their exit in a classic rolls royce?!? They are very kind, helpful, and attentive... all of our clients who hired them have had a wonderful time.

Events