Austin, TX 78701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Rojo Pictures

We specialize in candid, honest, heartfelt wedding photography that focuses on not only capturing the beauty of your special day, but the emotions that go along with it.

We believe the best, most intimate images, are the ones you can't fake.

So with our backgrounds in photojournalism, we strive to document your wedding in an unobtrusive manner so you can truly relax and enjoy one of the most important days of your life!

There are never any time limits and you can choose to one or two photographers to accommodate any size wedding or budget!

Follow Rojo Pictures on

Rojo Pictures 6
Rojo Pictures 7
  • Tara

Tara · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Engagement photos were great! Look forward to the wedding photos!

Thomas was super responsive and open to any and all suggestions I had. I sent him some photos for ideas for our engagement photos and he made sure he did them all!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2018

Thomas was absolutely AMAZING!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone with photography needs! He was awesome to work with, and did not pause for a second during the whole event! He is very dedicated to providing amazing memories! Thank you Thomas!! Stay around so I can use you for my son & daughter's weddings!! :)

Sent on 04/29/2015

April · Married on 05/04/2018

OK, so we just got our wedding pictures back from Thomas (after a really speedy turnaround) and wow! My husband and I spent hours going through them and felt like we were truly reliving the day because somehow Thomas really captured the whole spirit of the wedding. I truly felt moments of joy, of pride, of excitement, of sentimentality, all just looking at the pictures - he really did transform the day into something tangible that we can keep forever. We're delighted.

We shared with friends and family who have all commented that these are the best wedding pictures they've ever seen. (My family are Scottish and my Mum was particularly impressed with how he captured the swing of the kilts during dance - the mark of a great photographer!). We feel really lucky to have worked with Thomas, and are now working out how we can get albums made with every picture - because there isn't a single one that we don't want to include.

And in addition to the amazing end product and Thomas' talent, he was definitely one of the easiest vendors who we worked with - super responsive on email at all times, really helpful with advice and letting us know what he needed, and a genuinely lovely person who we really enjoyed working with on the day (which is so important). Thank you, Thomas!

Sent on 06/07/2018