ROGUE Film Co.

Denver, CO View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

IMPORTANT: In Order for us to have successful communication, please inquire via my website.

Hi, I'm Joshua, I've been in Colorado most of my life. I have worked in most venues, locations, cities, or mountains and know some of the greatest spots to get the best photos.

About me: I love to snowboard in the winter, skateboard in the summer and boulder all year round, hiking and paddle boarding, and now, hanging out with Atlas, my Mini Aussie. You: I want to give you the best, I've spent my entire career perfecting everything that makes a memory stand out. From start to finish, it's all about a process that makes your day even better. I want to hear about your day, what made you click, and how we got to this moment where you want to spend your lives together.

My Goal: I want to make sure we click and that we are a good fit! The better we get along, the better the photos will be! I'm available to talk and prefer meeting up at a coffee house to get a feel for my clients. MY Ideal Clients are people who love life, who are excited about their future, and who appreciate and respect one another.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.5 out of 5 rating

Ashley H. Married on 10/01/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Perfection

We could not have been happier to work with Josh. From the engagement shoot to our wedding day, Josh was such a pleasure to be around. Our wedding guests still bring up the outstanding and hilarious attitude Josh brought to our day. Josh created the photo timeline, presented beautiful ideas, and delivered the best photos we could’ve asked for. Overall, the entire experience was blissful and we wouldn’t change a thing. We cannot wait to work with Josh again, my husband and I have already started discussing our next shoot!
    Ashley S. Married on 08/27/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer you could ever ask for

My experience with working with Josh was more than I could’ve ever asked for. His attention to detail was second to none but what I loved most about my wedding day with him, was that he was constantly making sure I was getting the shots I wanted, making sure I was doing/feeling okay during pictures, and LISTENING to my husband and I and what we wanted. He’s also just an amazing person to be around, making everybody laugh and easing the tensions of a stressful day. I’m so incredibly thankful that I chose Josh to capture our beautiful day and that we get to treasure these memories forever🤍
  • illustration stars

Gerald & Shanel
131 photos · 03/01/2018

990 W 41st Ave Denver, CO, 80211
970-373-7224
Location of (ROGUE Film Co.)

ROGUE Film Co. frequently asked questions

ROGUE Film Co. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Proofs
ROGUE Film Co. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
ROGUE Film Co. is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in professionalism, 4.6 in value and 4.5 in average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding