Hammonton, NJ 08037 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Roger Gardella

I am a New Jersey based singer/songwriter and performer of original & popular acoustic folk, rock, americana and classical music. I have over 35 years of experience in the performing arts and for the past 20 years I have been specializing in custom acoustic wedding ceremonies. I can acommodate virtually any musical genre. I have performed at over hundreds of ceremonies at a variety of venues from intimate beachfronts & backyard gazebos to quaint chapels and grand church catherdals. I am a consumate professional and I put the same effort into every ceremony regardless of size or formality.

9 Reviews for Roger Gardella

• Angela C

Angela · Married on 10/13/2012

Our ceremony music was a last minute addition to our wedding and Roger was extremely accommodating and helpful. He was a complete professional on our wedding day and we definitely recommend his services to others. The music was perfect.

Sent on 12/06/2012

andrea · Married on 10/01/2011

I unfortunately only heard a small portion of Roger's talent as the majority of songs were played while my guests were filing in..based on what I heard and what my guests have told me Roger was incredible. I do know that everyone was asking me who is was and where I found him. Besides his talent, he is the sweetest easiest person to talk to and extremely patient and accomodating. Thank u Roger!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Sandi · Married on 09/12/2009

Roger is a guitarist and a singer. His voice is absolutely beautiful, ala John Denver or Jack Johnson kind of sound, and he is a wonderful guitarist. He had me pick the songs that we wanted for the ceremony, and played them all beautifully, some of which he learned just for our affair. During the ceremony, we had him play the Adam Sandler song, "Grow Old with You", and he actually had people crying to his rendition. He is also very professional, and follows up on emails and calls, so I never doubted that he could be relied on. I could not possibly say enough to reflect how stongly we would recommend him!

Sent on 10/15/2009

• Tim Gleeson - Guitarist/Pianist/Vocalist
    Tim Gleeson - Guitarist/Pianist/Vocalist Wedding Musicians

I have been fortunate to work with Roger in the past and he is a wonderful musician and songwriter. He can play any style of music and make it seem easy. He is one of the best and I feel honored to know him.

• Jim Butera
    Jim Butera Wedding Musicians

Roger is great. a great and talented musician/vocalist and a good friend of mine. Anyone would be lucky to have him perform at their event. JimmyB.

• Hammonton, 08037 See on map
    7326874999 (Other Phone Number)
    6097045553 (Fax Number)