Rodney Smith Photography

Newland, NC View map
1 review
$3,478 Most Popular Price

$3,478 Most Popular Price

Rodney Smith Photography is a business offering to document your special wedding celebration out of Boone | Linville | Banner Elk, North Carolina. This expert鈥檚 love affair with cameras began when he was just a young boy. From a Mickey Mouse camera to an SLR, and now a professional DSLR, Rodney has evolved alongside his passion, gaining extensive experience in the process. Today, Rodney Smith Photography can be considered a reliable resource for any wedding occasion. His natural technique and unobtrusive approach to photography ensure your gallery is timeless and true to your style.

Rodney believes this experience should be a personal one, and so he customizes your wedding collection to suit your needs. This allows you to have confidence knowing your investment is based upon the services only you want. Rodney is committed to curating a wedding album that truly reflects the unique love story that unfolds before him during your milestone event.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,278

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,478

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Kiley D. Married on 06/26/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing through and through!

Before getting engaged, I saw some of Rodney's beautiful work. When I started planning my wedding, I knew immediately he was the one I wanted to capture our special day. Our pictures were everything I had hope for. Rodney is so pleasant to work with and always has a smile on his face. When looking through my wedding album, I was so excited to see the precious pictures of things he captured that I had completely forgotten about, but were such important parts of our wedding. I would highly recommend Rodney to anyone.

Rodney Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kiley. Your wedding was awesome! Thanks for letting me be a part of it. I wish you and Thomas the best!
illustration stars

Team

Rodney Smith
Rodney Smith
Owner, Photographer

I hate writing bios. Mine tends to read like something you'd write for a dating app.

"Hi, I'm 47, single, and I love capturing all the special moments of your wedding day." Ha ha :-)

I'm much better at speaking in person and would love to talk with you over Google Meet or Zoom. It's really the best way for me to answer your questions and for us to get to know each other better.

I look forward to meeting you!

Rodney

4.8 out of 5 rating , 100 Reviews
路 Barn & Farm Weddings

Newland, North Carolina Newland, NC, 28657
(828) 387-5915
Location of (Rodney Smith Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding