Rock the Planet DJ Services

Fort Worth, TX View map
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price
Hello! I am John aka Dj Dbl Jay, owner and dj for Rock The Planet Dj Services! I provide High quality work for a great price. I will provide a complete professional setup, which includes powered speakers, wireless handheld mics for announcements and emceeing, a facade for an elegant look. Custom playlist with all clean music of your choice, and dance floor lighting, for up to 5hrs for our base price. This also includes a face to face consultation to finalize all your wedding day music. Thank you so much for your time, and I am definitely looking forward to hearing from you soon!

We also offer "Day of" wedding coordinator services at a discounted rate if you book both dj and DOC services.
JB

• Carolina
    Carolina E. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great DJ for our wedding!

My wedding has come and gone and have nothing but good things to say about John! A month leading up to the wedding had our zoom meeting to go over all our music selection and what we were wanting for our special night and he delivered! I would definitely recommend to give John a chance if you are looking into a DJ that can play diverse music especially with Spanish/ English music
  • Jaci
    Jaci T. Married on 07/24/2021

Fantastic DJ Services

John did such a great job for our wedding! He is so organized and personal. I did not have to worry about a thing. He knows how to keep a crowd entertained. I would recommend Rock the Planet DJ services any day.
  • Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 04/03/2021

Kept the party going!

John and his wife were a delight to work with!! When we met before the wedding to discuss music, we immediately hit it off and he got the vibe we wanted very easily. My family is Latin and we're millennials so we needed someone who could go from Suavamente to the Backstreet Boys without blinking and John knocked it out of the park. He was great at taking requests from our guests, and he really kept the energy up. I had at least 7 people over the course of the next week go out of their way to give him compliments. He's so easygoing and we loved having him help us celebrate!!

Rock the Planet DJ Services's reply:

❤️❤️❤️❤️
    We had a blast as well! I think my wife and I still partied all the way home after we packed up! Thank you and your guests so much for the compliments and an all around great evening!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Buddy & Stephanie
25 photos · 03/15/2019

Tatering Tatering Wedding Caterers

Rock the Planet DJ is just that!! They'll make your event revolve around you and your friends every time. Amazing staff and talented DJ's. Book them now before they become rock star famous!

Fort Worth, TX, 76123
Location of (Rock the Planet DJ Services)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding