Chapel Hill, NC 27517 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Robyn Van Dyke Photography

Hi, I’m Robyn! After marrying my best friend, Jordan, it became our passion to tell other couples’ unique love stories through beautiful, timeless images. As a husband-wife team, we love capturing all the JOY and heartfelt moments of a wedding celebration, and making the whole experience of working with us fun and memorable too! We can’t wait to get to know you! :)

Based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina and available for travel worldwide.

Follow Robyn Van Dyke Photography on

• Real Weddings 23

37 Reviews for Robyn Van Dyke Photography

Michelle · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I absolutely love Robyn and Jordan!!! Robyn is such an amazing photographer - I don't even have words to describe how beautiful her pictures are. You can tell that taking photos is truly her passion :) From the moment that we met with both of them we felt so at ease because they are the sweetest people. Robyn was so responsive and professional throughout the whole entire process. On our wedding day both Robyn and Jordan did a great job getting all the pictures that we wanted with our families and from what I can tell the photos are going to be amazing (I cant wait wait to see them!) :)

Sent on 05/21/2015

Debbie · Married on 12/31/2014

Robyn did my daughter's bridal Protraits and wedding photos. They are the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. She makes you feel relaxed and is able to capture the moment beautifully. She is just outstanding and I highly recommend her..

Sent on 03/05/2015

Anne · Married on 12/20/2014

Robyn and Jordan were amazing!! We had such an incredible time with them...taking engagement pictures was so natural and the flow of the wedding day was perfect. They are such kind and loving people, and our wedding day was even more special because of them! We could not be happier with ALL of our pictures and would recommend them to anyone looking for wonderful photography!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Real Weddings

• A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning
    A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning Wedding Planners

Robyn is a fantastic photographer! She works hard to ensure she is capturing every special moment and those spontaneous moments, as well. Very personable and professional. Highly recommend her services!