310 Spring Street PO BOX 478, Friday Harbor, WA 98250 Map · Phone number

About Robin's Nest

From natural wonders and fresh flowers to enchanting trends, Robin's Nest is a vibrant mix of environmentally inspired creations and fresh Northwest artistry. Discover first hand ideas for your home, garden and wedding, one-of-a-kind treasures and get first-hand ideas and inspiration to enhance your environment and bring pleasure.

Robin's Nest is the place to visit (or call) to get fresh flower delivered to your home or business any day of the week in custom, one of a kind arrangements and unique containers selected just for you, and to your specifications.

I bring in hand-selected flowers weekly to guarantee freshness and a selection that allows me to create works of floral art as you see fit.

brian casey photograhper 002
mainimagerobinsnest
lowber 3

8 Reviews for Robin's Nest

Jarae · Married on 11/21/2015

Robin Rocks! She eye such a vast knowledge of flowers and a beautiful eye for detail. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful. It was exactly how I imagined they should be. It was such a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 01/07/2016
  • JulieR

Julie · Married on 08/22/2015

Robin did a perfect job with the flowers for our wedding. I still dream about my beautiful bouquet!! She took charge of the decorations for our reception and everything looked even more beautiful than I could've imagined. She is a pro at using the space at our venue, Roche Harbor, and made my vision into a reality. My favorite thing was how willing she was to use only local and in season flowers, which made the arrangements look so fresh and beautiful. I got so many compliments on all of the flowers and decorations, including a guest who said our flowers were the most beautiful she had seen at any wedding. I believe it because I feel the same way! If you are planning a wedding at Roche Harbor or anywhere in the San Juan Islands, I would absolutely recommend Robin, she is just amazing!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Molly · Married on 12/06/2014

I hired Robin on short notice, as my husband and I were very ready to get married once we decided. I didn't travel out to Friday Harbor and I didn't meet Robin until a year after my wedding. I gave her my colors and a picture of my dress and gave her the reins to do as she thought fit. I couldn't of been more happy! Everything from my bouquet, to the church, to the reception was perfect! She took all the stress off of me and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything! She had everything done when she said she would! Robin, thank you so much for making my husband and I's wedding just how we imagined it!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Robin's Nest FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• EllenCara Boulder
    EllenCara Boulder Wedding Florists

Simply the very best in the Friday Harbor, San Juan Islands and surrounding area. Innovative, exquisite, earth-friendly - stunningly beautiful fresh flowers, fabulous decor and unique treasures, favorite gift ideas Nothing comes close to this little treasure of the islands - Robin's Nest provides excellence in product, service and value. You'll be lucky to book Robin for your important events.

• 310 Spring Street, PO BOX 478 Friday Harbor, 98250 See on map
    Monday through Saturday and Sundays by appointment.