Moorpark, CA 93021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Robert Michael Films

Welcome!

You are unique and your wedding film should be as well. I filmed my first wedding in 2001, which started as a way to practice my craft with a goal towards making movies. I quickly discovered that I really loved the challenge of capturing something where you can’t do a second take.

I often hear from my clients how their wedding “was just like watching a movie”.

And it’s true, I’m able to express myself creativity through the art of the audio-visual language and apply the classic rules of cinema to my work.

No wedding is alike and each film that I create is different. For me that means I need to be more creative than just having a collection of beautiful shots layered over music. I like to craft a narrative using the audio from the day that is unique to each couple.

My goal is to inspire you with my films. To craft something that is timeless, romantic, fun and everything in between.

Please visit my website to learn more, view my films and get in touch.

Sincerely,

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

22 Reviews for Robert Michael Films

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2017

Andrew and I found Robert of Robert Michael films as we were perusing countless videos on Vimeo in search of a videographer for our wedding day. We landed on one of his wedding films that gave me goosebumps and left us both speechless. After seeing that film, we closed our browser and hoped that our search for our videographer was over. And it was…

Fast forward to our wedding day…

Robert and his assistant, Evan, were so prompt, focused, and professional throughout the entire day. They were so discreet, and we forgot that they were nearby throughout the whole day until we saw our highlight wedding film. Although we enjoyed every minute of it, we were not able to pick up every detail that we had incorporated into our day. Robert of Robert Michael Films captured every moment - including the details - so perfectly.

After our wedding, we were waiting with so much anticipation to see the final film. Robert sent us a teaser while he was still editing the entire highlight film, which only heightened our excitement.

When we finally received the highlight film, we were completely blown away! The beauty of the film brought us both to tears as we watched it for the first time. Thanks to Robert, we will be able to relive this day for a lifetime.

We highly recommend Robert Michael Films, without hesitation, to any bride and groom interested in artistic and timeless footage! We cannot say enough great things about Robert Michael Films. Just simply amazing. Our sincerest gratitude to Robert and his team.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Lilit · Married on 10/26/2017

I collaborated with Michael on a wedding a few months ago and look forward to working with him again! He's extremely professional and very easy to work with. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Robert Michael Films's reply:

Thanks Lilit. It was great working with you as well!

Adena · Married on 07/07/2017

A supremely invaluable part of our wedding memories. If it weren't for Robert's attention to details, keen eye for beauty, and indisputable creativity, our wedding memories would not exist as they do. So incredibly happy to have proceeded with a cinematographer!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Award

• Reverend Clint Hufft Wedding Officiants

Beautiful images and easy to work with. Honored to endorse Robert Michael Films!

• Moorpark, California, 93021 See on map
    (805)222-0014 (Phone number)
    Location of (Robert Michael Films)