PO Box 1582, Lutz, FL 33548 Map · Phone number

About Robert Hudson Photography

I am a Tampa, Florida based wedding photojournalist who's been shooting professionally for almost 15 years. I primarily shoot in an unobtrusive, documentary style, so, with the exception of portraits, I do very little posing of subjects during the event. I'm there as a guest capturing the events as they unfold. Your wedding day will be one of the highlights of your life - let me tell its story through images.

Follow Robert Hudson Photography on

IMG9797
IMG3304

7 Reviews for Robert Hudson Photography

Keri · Married on 08/07/2010

Robert Hudson captured amazing pictures at my beach wedding in San Diego this past weekend. He was very professional and managed to get photos from a variety of angles with different lighting without disturbing the ceremony at all. Without us even telling him, he knew that we would want shots of the guests and he provided beautifully lit photos showing the ocean and the setting.

I would highly recommend Robert Hudson Photography to any of my friends and family. He captured the scene beautifully with skill and professionalism.

Samantha · Married on 07/24/2010

My wedding day was definitely a day to remember. It had all of the elements that could make any bride and groom happy, but also, some unique touches that added to the magic…and that was due to my photographer Robert Hudson. Robert captured the most unforgettable moments of our special day on film. He was extremely attentive to the not so obvious details that added the backdrop to our wedding. I highly recommend Robert to any couple who is looking for someone who truly and completely cares about what the couple envisions and what is important to them. Robert’s extremely pleasant and warm demeanor only added to our excitement and anticipation of seeing our wedding on film. Now, we have Robert to thank for encapsulating a truly special moment in time in the best light possible.

Samantha & Ronnie Gomes

Annaleah · Married on 06/05/2010

We could have not made a better choice! With all the stresses that come with planning our June beach wedding, (the heat, the food, the ceremony ect.) the photography was not even part of our worries. We felt that we were in good hands and that no memorable moment would go uncaptured. Robert made sure he knew what we wanted. From asking what type of pictures we wanted to take, to coaching and guiding us to get the best result! He was both patient and flexible!
    Our wedding day flew by so fast! Robert captured every moment, every memory, even the ones we missed. David and I got so wrapped up in the details that it wasn't until we received our proofs that we were able to recall all that went on, especially the ones we weren't aware of!
    We HIGHLY recommend Robert for any occasion that you do not want to forget!

Award

Robert Hudson Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Aqua Groove
    Aqua Groove Wedding Bands

Robert Hudson Photography is a wonderful choice for your wedding day. He captures all the special moments without being "in the way," and the finished product is high quality photos. We would happily recommend him to any of our clients looking for a photographer.

• PO Box 1582 Lutz, FL 33548 See on map