3640 Crockett Road, Forest, VA 24551 Map · Phone number

About Robert Fuller Photography

Wedding Photography

Let me shoot your special day, with precision, professional and artistic imagery. I am currently developing a portfolio in shooting weddings while expanding into this service, so pricing is very flexible. 100% professional service, with post production. If you are planning a wedding, and want to have beautiful pictures, contact us and we will discuss what we can offer. If you are interested contact us immediately.

Modeling Photography

I can help you build a unique set of head shots, tear-sheets, Acting reels and more. I am always looking for fresh new faces who are looking to make beautiful images for their own portfolio or simply for their own personal use.

Event Photography

Are you planning a trade show, an event, or would just like to have your event documented? I have several years experience in this area shooting video and documenting trade shows. contact me and we can set up an appointment to discuss your needs.

Studio Photography

Family portraits, pet photography, head shots and more. We can provide you with all of your studio photography needs, in house, or we can come to you. If you are aspiring to be an actor or actress, and need head shots with contact information to send out, I can give you what you are looking for at a very reasonable price.

HighIMG369e