Taftville, CT 06380 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Robb Cyr Photography

Hello my name is Robb Cyr, Congratulations on your decision to get married! Planning your wedding is going to be a really exciting experience for you and your family, and I’m so grateful that I have just a moment of your time.

STYLE:

As you look through my Wedding Portfolio, notice that I love capturing real reactions and moments, beautiful details, and incorporating the environments of your wedding. At my core I’m a portrait photographer who brings in elements of photojournalism and editorial photo styles to Wedding Photography. It’s this combination I find that allows me to really capture the beauty and the humanity during my clients Wedding. While the story of your Wedding day unfolds as you view your pictures, I strive to make each image a stand alone testament to your love and commitment to each other.

PROCESS:

I am a highly flexible wedding photographer who understands that you are juggling a lot with your planning. I work closely with my clients to make sure every detail of your wedding day is captured. I bring a high sense of organization to your wedding so you’ll know in advanced what to expect. It’s my goal to have you’re pictures beautifully executed in a timely fashion and have you back to enjoying your wedding celebration. I have found my approach to be very reassuring to my clients; during our final meeting before your wedding, we will go over every single detail so that on your wedding day we have a clear plan with very little left to chance. Of course there is room for spontaneity, but this way you’ll sleep a little easier knowing your photography needs are fully managed and taken care of by a caring professional. An Engagement session is included as part of my fee. This gives me the opportunity to connect more closely with you, establish a level of comfort and trust, and make shooting with me that much easier when it comes to your wedding day.

LOCATION:

I am located in historic Norwich Connecticut, which puts me at a nice working distance from several well known wedding venues. I’m only minutes from The Spa at Norwich Inn, Mohegan Sun Casino and Foxwoods Casino. I’m only 30 minutes away from other great venues such as, Harkness Memorial State Park, Bee and Thistle Inn, Saybrook Point Inn, Saltwater Farm Vinyard, and Watersedge Spa and Resort. Looking north I am only 40 minutes from UCONN in Storrs CT. I am available to work throughout the northeast including: the entire state of Connecticut, Upstate New York, New York City, Boston, and Providence.

COMMITMENT:

I promise to deliver hi-quality elegant wedding photos to you. My approach for the ceremony is to be there to capture the wedding as it unfolds, and not to interfere with the beauty of the moment. Formal portraits I create timeless, classic images that will stand the test of time. I promise to deliver beautiful formals and I strive to make them fun to shoot!

I would love nothing more than to help you to have the most perfect wedding day possible and take some stunning images in the process. I look forward to setting up a meeting with you.

Sincerely,

0387a95f74ad9eb2 1369439264593 img5931
img5931

4 Reviews for Robb Cyr Photography

Colin · Married on 11/29/2014

Robb worked with us from the day we hired him, and made sure to meet and talk with us to make sure he knew what we wanted. Even though he is best as a photographer, we had Robb work as our videographer for our wedding. He used multiple HD cameras and always had every moment captured. In addition to capturing every moment of our special day he produced and edited a "trailer" for us to share http://vimeo.com/114608685
    It is INVALUABLE to have our wedding day on video. I can only imagine how much i would have regretted not. hiring Robb to capture the day. Laura and I have every second and our friends have a professional video to watch and remember the fun.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Heather · Married on 06/07/2014

Robb did the photography for my wedding. Robb visited my husband and I three or four times to talk about our game plan and the schedule of the wedding day. He kept in touch through email and facebook to make sure everything was to our liking. The day of the wedding he was right on time and kept right to his schedule. He even stayed through clean up to get some shots of that for us! He wasn't afraid to get right in with all the action of the day, so great to work with. He made us feel so comfortable and the shots felt so natural. So pleased with the whole experience. He was so flexible on meeting times as well. He's not stuck to a 9-5 schedule, so it worked out with our work schedules to meet with him in person. The presentation of his website for purchasing prints/photo books, and for the usb drive he gives you is just high quality in my opinion. My husband and I are so pleased with all the shots he took at our wedding. We have some great memories of the day because of him. Thanks Robb!!

Sent on 08/01/2014

kimberly · Married on 09/09/2012

Robb Cyr Photography did an amazing job with my wedding photography. Robb was very flexible, would meet me wherever or whenever to discuss logistics. He was able to facebook message me whenever I had questions or was worried about details down to the night before the wedding. He was able to replicate photos I really wanted that I pinned on pinterest (the sparkler photo that came out fantastic). Robb has an eye for finding great locations for photos. We had a rustic backyard wedding on September 8th and Robb was about to search the yard and find many places to photograph my rings, shoes, bouquet, and my husband and I. Robb was able to take a photograph of us in the woods and make it vintage, which matched the whole theme of the wedding. He was so patient during the wedding photos while family and friends stopped us to get in the photos, or to congratulate us. Robb was also able to capture moments during the wedding that I did not even know happened. He is very personable and able to direct people that needed to be in the photos, or were done taking photos. Robb Cyr Photography produced amazing photos and I am very pleased with the results. I highly recommend getting in touch with him for your wedding day photos, especially if you just want to meet an amazing guy!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Robb Cyr Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• Olde Tymes Restaurant
    Olde Tymes Restaurant Wedding Caterers

After meeting almost 2 years ago, we finally had the opportunity to work together on a Rocky Neck wedding. Some times you can be in the same city but just keep going in different directions. We had the opportunity to see how Robb was able to make the most of a rainy, windy day. Still getting some beautiful shots despite the weather!

• Chris Nachtwey Photography
    Chris Nachtwey Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Robb on multiple occasions (second shooting and assisting) and it's always been a pleasure. Robb is professional, relaxed, fun to be around and most importantly creates beautiful images! I look forward to working with him more in the future.

• Taftville, 06380 See on map