84 East Main Street, Freehold, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Real Weddings 2

About Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography

Since 1997 I have been creating timeless, beautiful stories from weddings and in this ever-changing technological age my films are still among the industries greatest and most recognized.

I'm an open book with more than two decades of wedding experience. Let me show you how your wedding can be captured flawlessly and with cinematic elegance.

Jersey Shore Wedding Videographer | New Jersey Wedding Videographers | NJ Wedding Videographer | NYC Wedding Videographer | Best NJ Wedding Videographer | Rustic New Jersey Videographer | NJ Wedding Videography | New York Wedding Videographer | Best Videographer in NJ New Jersey | Style Me Pretty Videographer | Wedding Wire Videographer | Vanessa Joy Photography | New Jersey Cinematographer | NJ Wedding Cinematography | New York Wedding Cinematographer | Best Cinematographer in NJ New Jersey | Style Me Pretty Cinematographer | Wedding Wire Cinematographer | Luxury Weddings

Follow Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography on

man logo image 51 48781 1556563949
Clark's Landing Wedding
Clark's Landing Wedding
man logo image 51 48781 1556563949

• Videos 14

69 Reviews for Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography

Ashley Wellema · Married on 01/19/2019

Outstanding, Personal, Beautiful..

There's just no one better.. from start to finish Rob and his team went above and beyond to make sure that our Wedding day was perfect and perfectly captured. The story he is able to tell with a video is unbelievable. I knew since 2012 that I wanted Rob Adams as the videographer for my wedding. A friend of mine had used him and I was obsessed with her video.. I watched it over and over again. I wrote his name down and when I got engaged he was the first email I sent! The best decision ever!!! I recently had my whole family together and said okay its video time! There's 18 of us.. we all crowded into my parents living room and everyone's eyes were glued to the screen. When it was over I turned around and everyone was crying. Tears of ultimate happiness. After posting the video on social media I had people reaching out to me saying how beautiful the video was and how they had never seen anything like it! Rob and his team were rock stars on the wedding day. One of the guys saved the day and figured out how to tie my husbands bow tie! (Thank God for him) I would recommend Rob to anyone and everyone I know! Over and over and over again!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jenny · Married on 08/20/2018

Best wedding film

I watched so many wedding films online while searching for a videographer and Rob Adams Films is the clear winner. I never get bored from watching his wedding films and they frequently put me to tears. After finding myself rewatching his films again and again I knew I just had to book Rob Adams Films for our wedding in Kauai. Rob and his team were friendly, professional, efficient and extremely hard working (they were just working non-stop for the whole day). The wedding film and trailer we received are amazing. I highly recommend Rob Adams Films.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Nelly · Married on 11/13/2017

We are a Boston based photographer and DJ team who happen to be getting married. We hired Rob and his team because we have been watching his work for years and just knew he was the one to hire to document our destination wedding in Miami. I'm an absolute sap and cry to every one of Rob's films when he releases them and I knew I wanted Rob to document our love story, family, and friends. We couldn't be any more thrilled about our film. Rob asked all the right questions ahead of time and knew exactly what was important to us. He and his team not only captured it all but also put it together just so magically. The right scenes, in the right sequence and timing to the perfect music. I don't think I ever realized or thought about how much work that must take to put all together. I've been a wedding photographer for 8 years and have over 200 weddings under my belt. I have worked with Rob professionally back in the MA/RI area before and now as a bride, myself and I would recommend him and his team a million times over! Rob, Chris and I just can't say enough, you've absolutely blown us away. What an amazing gift you have!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist
    Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rob is a great photographer... His photos are beautiful and wonderful to work with!

• The Rhythm Shop
    The Rhythm Shop Wedding Bands

Fabulous work!

• SCE Event Group
    SCE Event Group Wedding DJs

Over the years, we have had the opportunity of working along side Rob Adams and his team many times all over New Jersey. I must say that on top of being ind=credibly professional, he is a nice guy. Rob brings a dynamic and creative approach to capturing the tradition and beauty of a wedding with a twist of a motion picture film. His cinematic approach is something you need to see to understand. We are happy to endorse Rob Adams cinema work and encourage any bride planning a wedding to check out his films.

• 84 East Main Street Freehold, 07728 See on map