84 East Main Street, Freehold, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 2

About Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography

Rob Adams Films is known internationally for his story-telling approach, beautiful cinematography style, and immaculate attention to detail. The film above, which Rob Adams Films created for Teresa and Jeffrey, is certainly not your typical "wedding video".

Rob has traveled the world educating cinematographers in workshops on how to film weddings properly. His films are recognized as being among the industry's best work in the wedding industry. Rob only creates cinematic films for 15 brides per year! Because of this, bookings are limited, so checking your date now and having a conversation with him soon is a smart move.

Rob Adams is a professional NJ Wedding Cinematographer with a background as an experienced NJ Wedding Videographer. Creating Wedding Videos and Wedding Films since 1999, Rob Adams Films enjoys capturing wedding memories in NY, PA, The Hamptons, Baltimore and other destination weddings. Focusing on New Jersey Wedding Cinematography and converting love stories into wedding films, Rob Adams Films documents every style of wedding from vintage weddings with rustic wedding details to million dollar weddings with elegant wedding details.

In case you hadn't heard, Rob's wife, Vanessa Joy, is an award winning wedding photographer based in New Jersey! You can review her weddings at www.vanessajoy.com.

Jersey Shore Wedding Videographer | New Jersey Wedding Videographers | NJ Wedding Videographer | NYC Wedding Videographer | Best NJ Wedding Videographer | Rustic New Jersey Videographer | NJ Wedding Videography | New York Wedding Videographer | Best Videographer in NJ New Jersey | Style Me Pretty Videographer | Wedding Wire Videographer | Vanessa Joy Photography | New Jersey Cinematographer | NJ Wedding Cinematography | New York Wedding Cinematographer | Best Cinematographer in NJ New Jersey | Style Me Pretty Cinematographer | Wedding Wire Cinematographer | Luxury Weddings

Follow Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography on

amy and david final copy
ting and andy final
Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography
jennifer and kevin final cover
1920x1080
revised danielle and jason
Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography
clarissa and rich movie poster
priya and alex
Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography
trailer cover rob adams films luxury weddings
Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography
phoebe james married brooklyn winery nyc luxury we
1920x1080 final
screen shot 2014 01 09 at 12 50 05 p
finbal poster for web
allie and mattweb
amy and david final copy
ting and andy final

• Videos 5

68 Reviews for Rob Adams Films | Creative Story-Telling Through Beautiful Cinematography

Jenny · Married on 08/20/2018

Best wedding film

I watched so many wedding films online while searching for a videographer and Rob Adams Films is the clear winner. I never get bored from watching his wedding films and they frequently put me to tears. After finding myself rewatching his films again and again I knew I just had to book Rob Adams Films for our wedding in Kauai. Rob and his team were friendly, professional, efficient and extremely hard working (they were just working non-stop for the whole day). The wedding film and trailer we received are amazing. I highly recommend Rob Adams Films.

Nelly · Married on 11/13/2017

We are a Boston based photographer and DJ team who happen to be getting married. We hired Rob and his team because we have been watching his work for years and just knew he was the one to hire to document our destination wedding in Miami. I'm an absolute sap and cry to every one of Rob's films when he releases them and I knew I wanted Rob to document our love story, family, and friends. We couldn't be any more thrilled about our film. Rob asked all the right questions ahead of time and knew exactly what was important to us. He and his team not only captured it all but also put it together just so magically. The right scenes, in the right sequence and timing to the perfect music. I don't think I ever realized or thought about how much work that must take to put all together. I've been a wedding photographer for 8 years and have over 200 weddings under my belt. I have worked with Rob professionally back in the MA/RI area before and now as a bride, myself and I would recommend him and his team a million times over! Rob, Chris and I just can't say enough, you've absolutely blown us away. What an amazing gift you have!

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Gorgeous & unique wedding videos!

There are no words to express how beautiful Rob Adams Films wedding videos are. When I first saw my trailer, mine and my husband's jaws dropped, along with everyone else who has seen it. Then when I received my final video - Rob Adam did it again! It was everything we could have dreamed of and more. Both videos captured our day perfectly and the shots were gorgeous! Honestly, everyone who has seen my video has said the same. The work he does is truly unique and unlike any other wedding videos I've seen. Also, during my wedding day, it's as if I barely noticed his team - which is perfect because they got the shots they needed and let me and my husband enjoy our special day. I couldn't be happier with Rob Adams, his team, and the work they created. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer - you will truly be happy with decision!

Real Weddings

• Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist
    Josie Vega Professional Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rob is a great photographer... His photos are beautiful and wonderful to work with!

• The Rhythm Shop
    The Rhythm Shop Wedding Bands

Fabulous work!

• SCE Event Group
    SCE Event Group Wedding DJs

Over the years, we have had the opportunity of working along side Rob Adams and his team many times all over New Jersey. I must say that on top of being ind=credibly professional, he is a nice guy. Rob brings a dynamic and creative approach to capturing the tradition and beauty of a wedding with a twist of a motion picture film. His cinematic approach is something you need to see to understand. We are happy to endorse Rob Adams cinema work and encourage any bride planning a wedding to check out his films.

• 84 East Main Street Freehold, 07728 See on map