6261 Nell Cr, Roanoke, VA 24019 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Roanoke Wedding Video

Hello friends,

Welcome to my little corner of Wedding Wire!

My name is Joshua and I’m a professional wedding filmmaker here in the Roanoke Valley.

With 7 billion+ people on the planet, you choose to be with just one, and that one single person chooses to be with just you! I've always found this to be fascinating, beautiful and worth documenting on film.

A wedding video done right is much more than capturing the ceremony, the first dance and the cake cutting.

I'm a firm believer in capturing your wedding day where it will encapsulate the moments together, the words spoken, those facial expressions given, the tears, the smiles and those connected moments shared.

I do more than just make a wedding film, I create a moment in time that builds your relationship, changes your life and shows the beginning of a new foundation, your marriage.

I'm the only filmmaker in the Roanoke Valley that offers a la carte pricing, it allows YOU to be in control of your wedding day film and your budget, unlike a package that limits your dream film. Start with a base style and then build your film the way you envision it.

When you inquire with me, ask about my 0% In-House financing that I offer.

Finally, I offer a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee as well as a 10-year replacement warranty on all my media. I give you that peace-of-mind that things will be done right the first time and that you will always have a backup copy of your wedding in case anything happens to your wedding film or video.

Follow Roanoke Wedding Video on

14 Reviews for Roanoke Wedding Video

• Jessica

Jessica Bean · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing, wonderful

Professional, kind, quality service for affordable price

Sent on 08/12/2019

Melissa Haynes · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Videographer

Words cannot describe the amazing moments Joshua captured from my son and daughter-in-law's wedding day! He was a true pleasure to work with and I would use him over and over again for any event I need recorded. Thank you again for everything!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • ak2019

Allyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning, professional work and great to work with

We are extremely happy with our decision to hire Roanoke Wedding Video. All of the videos Josh put together were filmed and edited with care and excellence. The videos were extremely touching, and they perfectly captured everything from getting ready to the dancing at the reception. All of our favorite moments from the day are forever captured for us to revisit time and again. Josh and his team were wonderful to work with. He has years of experience and it shows in the quality of the videos he put together, the quick turnaround on our fully edited films, and the relationship he cared to build with us. On top of that, he was simply an extremely nice person. We highly recommend hiring a videographer for your wedding, and we undoubtedly recommend Roanoke Wedding Video to do the perfect job.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Roanoke Wedding Video Pricing

Roanoke Wedding Video Price Rates

Roanoke Wedding Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,718.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Roanoke Wedding Video 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Roanoke Wedding Video 2
    0% In-House Financing Plan

I offer 0% in-house financing when you put down 20% for your deposit. Make payments over time up until your wedding day.

It's a great way to ease the burden of paying for your wedding film up front and you can take your time making payments. Restrictions do apply, contact me for more details.

• 6261 Nell Cr Roanoke, VA, 24019 See on map