1041 Pleasant St., Oak Park, IL 60302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About RJO Photo & Video

My name is Ryan O'Connor

I've been a full time freelancer since 2006 after graduating from Columbia College Chicago with a Bachelor of Arts in cinematography. Since then, I've had the pleasure of serving couples all over northern Illinois and parts of Wisconsin, Iowa and Indiana. I am based in west Chicago.

I enjoy catching natural, candid moments as opposed to staged or rehearsed actions. To me, the details are what make a wedding unique. And I make an effort to make sure those little moments, gestures, looks, or personal touches are captured so you'll always be reminded of them.

As a one-man company, you'll be working directly with me - no middlemen. I shoot and edit my own footage, and I take your requests directly which makes the workflow smooth & easy for both of us. The most valuable things that I can offer you are reliability, respect, and professionalism. I do everything possible to make sure my clients are happy with my work and my work ethic.

Follow RJO Photo & Video on

• Videos 1

58 Reviews for RJO Photo & Video

Kaitlyn Shanahan · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Wedding Videographer

Ryan did a spectacular job filming our wedding! Right off the bat, his pricing was extremely reasonable and he was very responsive. I expressed concern to him about having a videographer as I didn’t like how distracting they can sometimes be at weddings. He assured me this wouldn’t be an issue. Sure enough, when we got our highlights reel, I was shocked at how close and personal the footage was during our cake cutting and dances....I hadn’t even noticed he was in the room let alone nearby! I was also quite impressed with our video edits. My husband and I aren’t the sappy type and I felt Ryan figured this out all on his own. Our highlights reel was filled with humorous moments that happened throughout the evening and finished with touching footage of just the two of us. Ryan surpassed our expectations; we were so thankful we booked with him!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Nick · Married on 10/06/2018

An Absolutely Incredible Videographer

My wife and I cannot emphasize enough what an incredible job RJO Videography did for our wedding. From the start, Ryan was incredibly informative and helped us determine what package worked best for us. He was consistently prompt with any replies to questions we had and was beyond flexible as we shared our wedding agenda and specifics with him.

On the Wedding day, it was like Ryan wasn't even there, and I say that as the highest of compliments. Ryan's ability to capture every important detail of our wedding day while not being "right in your face" was remarkable. Our wedding video did not miss a single important moment from our day and I could not have told you Ryan was even in the area to capture the shots we saw. His ability to blend in and let the day and moments unfold organically was truly special for us. Nothing on our video was orchestrated by him, everything was natural and he made sure he didn't miss it.

The quality of his footage and the full video edit created from all the footage left us speechless. We had the wedding our our dreams and Ryan was able to capture every moment and create a memory that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. RJO Videography will be our only recommendation for any future events for our family and friends with videography needs and we cannot recommend using Ryan enough! Thank you Ryan for everything you did for us!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Videographer

Ryan was awesome to work with! We weren’t sure at first if we wanted to hire a videographer and we are so glad we did. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend him!!! The video trailer he did of our wedding was perfect and a great memory we will have forever!

Sent on 11/18/2018

RJO Photo & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,190.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• 1041 Pleasant St. Oak Park, Illinois, 60302 See on map