851 Westlake Dr, Ormond Beach, FL 32174 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About RJM Entertainment

Want a packed dance floor, great music, and no “cheesy DJ gimmicks?” RJM Entertainment has the right talent and determination to outperform your expectations. With over 10 years of experience in the event industry, RJM Entertainment provides a higher level of professional wedding DJ, Photo Booth, and Lighting entertainment to the central Florida area.

The passion and dedication we bring to each wedding provides a unique experience for our clients on the most important day of their lives. We see no barriers in making your wedding day exceptional and we feel honored to have the opportunity. We have been awarded the "best of" thumbtack award 5 years in a row and since joining WeddingWire in 2017, have won the Couples Choice Award for our area.

RJM Entertainment has reinvented traditional wedding entertainment by not only packing dance floors, but also creating an energy that will leave your guests with an unforgettable experience.

RJM Entertainment offers three entertainment packages for weddings. They can accommodate any music genre, ensuring couples have music and entertainment they love. In addition to entertainment services, they can also provide a photo booth and photo booth supplies, including backdrops, props, a collection of the images and social media integration. RJM Entertainment offers the following services:

• Consultation

24 Reviews for RJM Entertainment

• hillary

hillary · Married on 02/23/2019

Kept the party going!

I love to dance and I am about as outgoing as they come, so picking the right DJ was a huge priority for me. RJM Entertainment slayed every aspect of the wedding. Played all the songs I wanted and none of the songs I didn't. Kept everyone dancing all night! The photobooth was also a hit. Ricky was so responsive and answered all of my questions very promptly during wedding planning. He went above and beyond on my wedding day to make sure I had the best time, and I am so thankful.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Brittany Frarer · Married on 11/17/2018

RJM Entertainment is Awesome!

RJM Entertainment was amazing to work with. From my first phone call with Richard, I knew I had made the right choice. He made the whole process so easy. Everyone at our wedding had a wonderful time and asked me who my DJ was! All of our guests were on the floor dancing and that is because our DJ knew how to read the crowd. I highly recommend Richard and his company to entertain for any event.

Sent on 12/14/2018

RJM Entertainment Pricing

RJM Entertainment Price Rates

RJM Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 899.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 899.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• RJM Entertainment 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • RJM Entertainment 2
    Up Lighting Savings!

All bookings in the month of April will receive $50 off our Accent Up Lighting Package and $75 off our Copertina Up Lighting Package. Must have signed contract and deposit paid before May 1st, 2019.

• 851 Westlake Dr Ormond Beach, Florida, 32174 See on map