RJM Entertainment Reviews

RJM Entertainment 4
RJM Entertainment 5

Jayna · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent!

When you are planning a wedding you want vendors that are responsive, reliable, and self-sufficient. RJM Entertainment is all of those things. They did a fantastic job at our wedding and we would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Abigail Bobay · Married on 06/15/2019

Best dj ever!

WE had a blast at our wedding. Richard provided us with the best possible DJ ever. They took request when asked and they provided our wedding with the best music ever. I would recommend RJM Entertainment to EVERYONE in the CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    RJM Entertainment 6
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

Five Stars

RJM entertainment is a fantastic service! Would highly recommend. They provided an amazing fun high tech photo booth for our wedding. They were so responsive and involved throughout the wedding planning process to design graphics and colors that matched our theme. They followed up after the big day as well.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Christina

Christina Ruiz · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome Magic Mirror Photo booth!

I found RJM Entertainment through my cousin who works with many vendors for weddings. I had my eye on a magic mirror photo booth for my wedding and I found that RJM Entertainment had the best prices! Richard was a pleasure to work with! He had me choose a background for the magic mirror photo booth, and even designed a picture layout that matched the colors and theme of my wedding! He let me see the design and give my input on any changes I would like. The photo booth was AWESOME!! My guests were very impressed and many had not seen a photo booth like that at a wedding before! There were two attendants that came to set up. They set up everything quickly and were ready for my guests with lots of fun props to use! They were both very professional. I had a scrapbook for my guests to place their pictures in and sign. They made sure my guests knew about it and helped them place the pictures in. In addition, they collected a picture of each group and placed them in a separate additional photo album for me! This was such a nice surprise! I highly recommend booking them for your special event!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    RJM Entertainment 7
    RJM Entertainment 8
  • Jewell

Jewell Racel · Married on 05/19/2019

Great photo booth

Couldn’t be more appreciative of this company called them four days before our wedding when our previous Photo Booth person decided to drop out and move to Puerto Rico they saved the day showed up with props beautiful backdrop and the photo booth kept all of our guest happy and printing photos all night long! Thank you!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/16/2019

Ammaaazzinggg!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVED working with Richard and his team!!! Richard was so easy to figure things out with.. always super responsive and just an all around joy to do business with! Wedding planning can be stressful for some but Richard and his team were so easy to work with!! Their product is so much fun! Joe was engaged with our guests the whole time and really just made it so fun! I sent Richard some really non specific and pretty vague visions of the template and in virtually no time at all, he sent me back exactly what I didn’t even know I had envisioned! They were amazing and we are so thankful we had them at our wedding!!

• Anthony

Anthony · Married on 05/11/2019

Rjm made my wedding!!

I have never wrote a review in my life but this guy was so good I left I had to! He made our wedding the dance floor was packed from first song to last song!! He played great music there wasn’t one song he played that I wished he didn’t play. If you want a fun wedding I recommend RJM they are great!!

Dustin Reid · Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding DJ Services

Our wedding was amazing in large part due to Rick. He went above and beyond for us. There is no doubt that he spent hours preparing our song list and it showed during the reception. He is a total professional.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Michelle Schmidt · Married on 04/26/2019

Professional and easy communication

RJM Entertainment provided an amazing DJ experience at our wedding. Stephen was so nice and professional and so open to go with the flow. The dance floor was filled with people all night including my European family doing the Cupid shuffle :-) I would highly recommend RJM for any event.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda Liz Perez · Married on 04/19/2019

Quinceañera

Greaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!! Beey professional amd prompt.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    RJM Entertainment 9
    RJM Entertainment 10
  • hillary

hillary · Married on 02/23/2019

Kept the party going!

I love to dance and I am about as outgoing as they come, so picking the right DJ was a huge priority for me. RJM Entertainment slayed every aspect of the wedding. Played all the songs I wanted and none of the songs I didn't. Kept everyone dancing all night! The photobooth was also a hit. Ricky was so responsive and answered all of my questions very promptly during wedding planning. He went above and beyond on my wedding day to make sure I had the best time, and I am so thankful.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Brittany Frarer · Married on 11/17/2018

RJM Entertainment is Awesome!

RJM Entertainment was amazing to work with. From my first phone call with Richard, I knew I had made the right choice. He made the whole process so easy. Everyone at our wedding had a wonderful time and asked me who my DJ was! All of our guests were on the floor dancing and that is because our DJ knew how to read the crowd. I highly recommend Richard and his company to entertain for any event.

Sent on 12/14/2018

John · Married on 11/15/2018

Superb choice for photo booth!!

RJM provided immaculate service for my wedding!

Customer service was great. The whole process was very transparent. They were on time for the wedding and they did a great job making the template for our wedding booth photo printouts. They have the "magic mirror" photo booth and it was a great time.

Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Definitely would recommend

RJM Entertiannment was absolutely wonderful! Very professional and friendly. Everything was perfect! So glad I chose them for my special day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolute amazing!

RJM entertainment was amazing! They were the first vendor we booked for our wedding and served as such a great resource through the wedding planning process. Any questions I had he was quick to reply and gave me his honest opinion. Our guests had a wonderful time, the dance floor was NEVER empty and he truly fulfilled every request we had. And on top of his awesome DJ service, he offers the coolest photobooth that our guests just absolutely loved! Would recommend RJM to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional!

Totally recommend this DJ and photo booth. We had a blast with both. It was a awesome night!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lola · Married on 08/18/2018

Rick was amazing and professional. The set up was beautiful and our guests had the best time ever! He was also flexible and understanding when the timeline altered a bit! We can’t thank you enough!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Rick is a supremely talented DJ that we highly recommend hiring for your event! Rick is very professional, easy to work with and will ensure that you do not have to worry about the music for your wedding, party, etc. We hired him for our wedding and he was great as far as listening to us and applying our needs, preferences, and ideas! If you want an energetic, experienced and professional DJ, hire RJM!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sofia · Married on 07/07/2018

Richard was an amazing DJ! He really knows how to read the atmosphere of the crowd, and my guests and I all had a great time at the wedding. I would strongly recommend him to my friends.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Ryan · Married on 06/15/2018

30 characters until we're smiling

Sent on 07/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/08/2018

Our wedding was literally a blast and Ricky from RJM Entertainment played a major role in creating such a fun and memorable day for us! Not only was the music great but his professionalism, tone and knowledge left us without a worry on our big day. We couldn’t recommend this company more. We knew from the beginning that we made the right decision hiring RJM entertaining for our wedding. Do yourselves a favor and book them for all of your DJ needs, I promise you will not be disappointed. Oh and he had everyone dancing the entire night no matter the age group! Thank you so much for helping create such a perfect day for us.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Heather · Married on 12/09/2017

Richard was very responsive and professional throughout the planning of our Wedding. He was flexible with times and changes I made throughout the process. He arrived on time and was set up and ready to speak with me when I arrived at the venue. I heard the cocktail hour music as we were taking photos and I remember thinking "ALL of this music is perfect and I hope he doesn't play all the good songs without me!" He did not disappoint...he played great music from start to finish. He played all the songs I requested and took requests from my guests as well. He was very kind and easy to talk to as well. I also loved how the day was all about us...not the DJ talking and shouting the entire time! If you are planning a wedding or an event I would highly recommend RJM Entertainment! Don't let me forget to mention the price...sooooo affordable for brides on a budget but a DJ is a must have! Richard, thank you for being a part of our special day!!!
    Heather and John Malone

Sent on 03/22/2018

Marissa · Married on 12/02/2017

Ricky did such a wonderful job with my December 2nd wedding! The variety of music he played was great! I told him the only thing I wanted was for my guests to dance and have fun and he achieved it with perfection! The photo booth was also a huge hit! Everyone had such a great time! Thank you Ricky for playing a huge part in making my wedding a day/night to remember!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2017

RJM Entertainment was amazing. Ricky was so helpful in planning my sister in laws wedding. His equipment is state of the art.. lighting was amazing! We danced the entire night and had a blast! Thank you for making the day so special!

Sent on 12/14/2017