RJM Entertainment Reviews

24 Reviews for RJM Entertainment

• hillary

hillary · Married on 02/23/2019

Kept the party going!

I love to dance and I am about as outgoing as they come, so picking the right DJ was a huge priority for me. RJM Entertainment slayed every aspect of the wedding. Played all the songs I wanted and none of the songs I didn't. Kept everyone dancing all night! The photobooth was also a hit. Ricky was so responsive and answered all of my questions very promptly during wedding planning. He went above and beyond on my wedding day to make sure I had the best time, and I am so thankful.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Brittany Frarer · Married on 11/17/2018

RJM Entertainment is Awesome!

RJM Entertainment was amazing to work with. From my first phone call with Richard, I knew I had made the right choice. He made the whole process so easy. Everyone at our wedding had a wonderful time and asked me who my DJ was! All of our guests were on the floor dancing and that is because our DJ knew how to read the crowd. I highly recommend Richard and his company to entertain for any event.

Sent on 12/14/2018

John · Married on 11/15/2018

Superb choice for photo booth!!

RJM provided immaculate service for my wedding!

Customer service was great. The whole process was very transparent. They were on time for the wedding and they did a great job making the template for our wedding booth photo printouts. They have the "magic mirror" photo booth and it was a great time.

Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Definitely would recommend

RJM Entertiannment was absolutely wonderful! Very professional and friendly. Everything was perfect! So glad I chose them for my special day!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional!

Totally recommend this DJ and photo booth. We had a blast with both. It was a awesome night!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lola · Married on 08/18/2018

Rick was amazing and professional. The set up was beautiful and our guests had the best time ever! He was also flexible and understanding when the timeline altered a bit! We can’t thank you enough!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Rick is a supremely talented DJ that we highly recommend hiring for your event! Rick is very professional, easy to work with and will ensure that you do not have to worry about the music for your wedding, party, etc. We hired him for our wedding and he was great as far as listening to us and applying our needs, preferences, and ideas! If you want an energetic, experienced and professional DJ, hire RJM!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sofia · Married on 07/07/2018

Richard was an amazing DJ! He really knows how to read the atmosphere of the crowd, and my guests and I all had a great time at the wedding. I would strongly recommend him to my friends.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Ryan · Married on 06/15/2018

30 characters until we're smiling

Sent on 07/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/08/2018

Our wedding was literally a blast and Ricky from RJM Entertainment played a major role in creating such a fun and memorable day for us! Not only was the music great but his professionalism, tone and knowledge left us without a worry on our big day. We couldn’t recommend this company more. We knew from the beginning that we made the right decision hiring RJM entertaining for our wedding. Do yourselves a favor and book them for all of your DJ needs, I promise you will not be disappointed. Oh and he had everyone dancing the entire night no matter the age group! Thank you so much for helping create such a perfect day for us.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Heather · Married on 12/09/2017

Richard was very responsive and professional throughout the planning of our Wedding. He was flexible with times and changes I made throughout the process. He arrived on time and was set up and ready to speak with me when I arrived at the venue. I heard the cocktail hour music as we were taking photos and I remember thinking "ALL of this music is perfect and I hope he doesn't play all the good songs without me!" He did not disappoint...he played great music from start to finish. He played all the songs I requested and took requests from my guests as well. He was very kind and easy to talk to as well. I also loved how the day was all about us...not the DJ talking and shouting the entire time! If you are planning a wedding or an event I would highly recommend RJM Entertainment! Don't let me forget to mention the price...sooooo affordable for brides on a budget but a DJ is a must have! Richard, thank you for being a part of our special day!!!
    Heather and John Malone

Sent on 03/22/2018

Marissa · Married on 12/02/2017

Ricky did such a wonderful job with my December 2nd wedding! The variety of music he played was great! I told him the only thing I wanted was for my guests to dance and have fun and he achieved it with perfection! The photo booth was also a huge hit! Everyone had such a great time! Thank you Ricky for playing a huge part in making my wedding a day/night to remember!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2017

RJM Entertainment was amazing. Ricky was so helpful in planning my sister in laws wedding. His equipment is state of the art.. lighting was amazing! We danced the entire night and had a blast! Thank you for making the day so special!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Jen · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely no complaints. He did everything he said he would, and everyone loved the music, especially the transitions. He is a talented DJ who actually knows how to transition songs instead of simply clicking on the next song on the playlist. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

RJM Entertainment did an amazing job with our wedding! Gerald was our DJ and he was amazing! Very interactive and did a great job getting everyone involved. If we wanted to change the order or time of something last minute he was quick and happy to meet our request. We would absolutely recommend them for any events!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

M.B. · Married on 09/16/2017

RJM did a FANTASTIC job DJ'ing our wedding. He was attentive to our requests, took time to understand exactly what we wanted, and accommodated all of our asks- all with a smile. He was incredibly professional and surpassed our expectations. I would highly recommend Rick for any event- but especially weddings where you want great music without the cheesiness some DJ's exude. Do yourself a favor- book now!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Emmary · Married on 07/21/2017

Absolutely wonderful! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Richard! He is so nice! Very responsive, gets back to you right away! He is right on time, extremely friendly! He ensures your event is everything you want it to be. I was a little hesitant at first because we didn't have a sit down meeting, everything was over the phone but I heard very good things about him, so we went for it and we are so glad we did. One thing I love about this company is that their prices are very fair but with exceptional service! We received so many compliments on Richard during the wedding as well as after! Some one said they have seen Dj's that cost over double the price and weren't half as good. Overall he is amazing all around hands down! Wish I could give 10000 stars!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kalley · Married on 05/07/2017

RJM Entertainment was an absolutely amazing choice for our big day! He was very professional and flexible! Anything we wanted or needed he was able to do for us! Our special day would not have been the same without him! We will always refer him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ! -Kalley & Bobby Wafer

Sent on 07/26/2017

jessica · Married on 02/04/2017

We used the photobooth service and it was great! Our guests loved the fun props and pictures that printed. The quality was wonderful and he even gave me a flash drive with all the pictures through the night taken at the booth.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kelsey · Married on 01/07/2017

Richard was by far the best vendor of our wedding! He was professional and made our wedding a success.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Gloria · Married on 03/17/2018

Very professional. Rick made everything very easy. DJ showed up on time and was very nice. We only wished he would have played more songs that we had requested on our list. Otherwise, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2017

Great at playing to the crowd, great with keeping in contact making sure everything was the way I wanted. Glad I chose Richard!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Janet · Married on 07/29/2017

Rick from RJM Entertainment did a great job at our Wedding Vow Renewal. He played all the special songs that we asked for and the ceremony music and cocktail music was wonderful! He had all of our guests up and dancing the ENTIRE evening which as musicians ourselves, was such an important success for our celebration! The uplighting we ordered helped create the ambiance that we wanted for our venue and evening. Our guests just adored all the different music played no matter there age! It was a fantastic night!

Sent on 08/05/2017