RiverMill Event Centre

Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RiverMill Event Centre

A "RiverMill Wedding" begins the moment you meet with our team. We listen attentively to every detail of your special day and understand the importance of personalizing your wedding to create a celebration that reflects your style. We offer impeccable service and personalized attention combined with years of experience. Jamie Keating, Inc and The RiverMill Event Centre will customize your menu to create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Dedicated to offering the best in professional service, we listen to our clients, understand their vision and go above and beyond to produce an extravagant event. It's a simple formula that continues to set us apart from our competitors.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Columbus

Follow RiverMill Event Centre on

13 Reviews for RiverMill Event Centre

4.3

2.7

The gardens at the Rivermill are gorgeous but inside is dated with the white ceiling drapes and Christmas lights. They charge an outrageous amount for a venue I would consider subpar. Our wedding ceremony was in the gardens and reception in the adjacent room, both spaces were decorated by the floral/event designer and wedding coordinator. The two made the event look amazing. Working with Beth (Office mananger?) was a downer. I made several out of the box suggestions that were met with “Well, we’ve never done that before.” It overall seemed they wanted the cash with no intentions of giving second mile service. You book and pay and they are done with you.
To add, the venue really needs to be updated. The rope lighting outside is charred from the sun, the bamboo chairs are falling apart ( a guest of mine had their chair collapse under them and no they were not overweight), the farm tables are wobbly and grossly overused. Both tables and chairs are rented separately so it is a complete rip-off. I will say the food was satisfactory. Overall, you’ll be paying a lot for an attractive space but that’s it.

Profile Picture Scarlett, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is a beautiful venue! Though costly, the staff does provide many services to help execute the event seamlessly.

Profile Picture User4594852, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
0.6

I loved the place and paid in full that day to book our wedding date nine months ahead of time. It was high in price but we thought it was worth it on our wedding day. three moths before the Wedding they called and told me they made a "accounting error" and I had to repay them the money. They wouldn't let me talk to the accountant and would constantly tell me they would have to check with this so called accountant every time I had a question and then wouldn't call back. DONT TRUST THEM!!

View Vendor Response

Valet
Wheelchair Access
1 AWARD

10 ENDORSEMENTS
The RiverMill Event Center is a gem of a venue! A "one-stop-shop" in the world of weddings and events, this team of pros is able to create that event of a lifetime! There are many special places within this gorgeous facility to host your wedding, rehearsal dinner, corporate event, or any kind of celebration. As a wedding and event planner, some of my favorite events have been here and the overall experience has been beyond wonderful! Attention to detail is the goal of every employee! Jamie Keeting is one of the most creative chefs around, and his team of culinary experts never disappoint! Beth Milner is extremely helpful in the planning process and is there to help with the execution of that plan. I HIGHLY recommend the RiverMill Event Centre and encourage you to check out this unique space!

Rivermill is full of history, elegance, and class. One of the best venues out there!

Professional services and great atmosphere for all types of events!

I absolutely adore photographing weddings at the Rivermill! It is one of our most favorite wedding venues ever. They are so professional and unique to the Columbus area. We highly recommend them. <3

RiverMill Event Centre is one of the finest venues in the southeast. The rich architecture, ruins, and landscaping create a backdrop perfect for weddings and vow renewals. It is always a pleasure to capture couples as they celebrate the beginning of their lives together in such a gorgeous setting!

Events