6940 Gaines Ridge Road, Columbus, GA 31904 Map · Phone number

About P.Hasting Design-Wedding and Event Planning

We believe in details! P. Hasting Design is a luxury wedding and event planning studio, serving clients in Columbus, Georgia and destination venues throughout the southeast. Our team of planners work together to bring your vision to life and help to eliminate much of the stress of planning a wedding.

Follow P.Hasting Design-Wedding and Event Planning on

P.Hasting Design-Wedding and Event Planning 5
P.Hasting Design-Wedding and Event Planning 6
  • Diana

Diana · Getting married on 02/15/2020

I absolutely LOVE Patii! We were lucky to have Patti as our wedding planner/day of coordinator for our daughters wedding. As an out of town mother of the bride I was anxious on how it was all going to come together the day of our daughters wedding. The minute we met with Patti, I instantly knew she was perfect! She was a breath of fresh air. She eased my anxiety with her calm and sweet personality. The wedding day was a dream come true having Patti to over see every detail to perfection. She is extremely organized, professional, calming and the sweetest to work with. Thank you Patti for your amazing talent and for making our daughters wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 04/13/2017

P.Hasting Design-Wedding and Event Planning's reply:

I miss you already, Diana! Thank you for these kind words! Wonderful people like are why I love my job! I truly felt honored, especially with the bride and groom both being law enforcement officers, to be a part of this special day! Please call me when you come to Columbus for a visit! I would love to take you to lunch! Thank you again!

Rion Turner · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Planner in the World! ...seriously

Where to begin! I will just start by saying that Patti is a wedding planning genius and a genuinely kind and wonderful person. I am from the states, but my fiance and I live in Chile. She helped us plan our destination beach wedding from thousands of miles away. I am the only girl in my family and my mom and I are pretty clueless about planning a big party. Patti was patient with us, organized and had everything under control the entire year of our engagement. She met with us manyyyy times to make sure she understood exactly what we wanted. She juggled vendors from different states and assured that everyone was on the same page. She came early to our destination wedding just to offer a helping hand. She created a detailed wedding time line which was a lifesaver. The whole weekend flowed smoothly because of her. Half of our wedding party spoke only Spanish and she sweetly communicated with them- making sure everyone knew where to be and when. Most importantly, she allowed my husband, family and I to truly relax and enjoy our wedding day, which was absolutely perfect because of her. She was the best decision I made about my wedding and I would recommend her over and over again to any future bride or mother of the bride. BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2018

Patti was amazing! We could not have had our wedding run as smoothly without her. Rehearsal was on time and well put together. On wedding day, she responded to any issues timely and stayed on top of everything. I did not have to worry about much. When an issue arose, she stepped in and fixed it and did not take no for an answer.She kept the event to run on time and make sure that all festivities were completed on time. If we have another large event, we would definitely hire her again to run it.

Sent on 03/14/2018

P.Hasting Design-Wedding and Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 95.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Bloomwoods Weddings By Kim Nelson
    Bloomwoods Weddings By Kim Nelson Wedding Florists

Patti is truly one of the best planners I have worked with. She is such an elegant woman and will shine at a brides wedding and keep everything under control. Class, elegant, grace combined with a heart for our Heavenly Father make her a dream come true.

• Amanda Berube Photography
    Amanda Berube Photography Wedding Photographers

Patti Hasting is such an amazing wedding planner and I highly recommend her. Patti helps increase a peaceful sense of ease to every wedding day she plans and coordinates. My heart is always so happy when clients of mine tell me they've hired Patti because I know they are in professional, talented and thoughtful hands. She will always be one of my absolute favorite Planners and I can't recommend her enough!!!

• CL Money Films
    CL Money Films Wedding Videographers

Patti Hasting is such a joy to work with and is a true professional in the wedding and event industry. She has an incredible talent for planning and coordinating and makes everything incredibly easy not only for the clients but all other vendors involved. We are always so thankful when we get a chance to work along side her!

• 6940 Gaines Ridge Road Columbus, 31904 See on map