J-Lou's Wedding and Event Planning

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

J-Lou’s is made up of two loving sisters, Jenna Belew and Lindsay Tassoni. We would also like to welcome, Haylee Alley! She is one of our newest additions and we are so excited to have her on board with J-Lou's! We have a passion for wedding planning and to make your special day beautiful and stress free. We provide the following services: Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Design, and Day of Coordination. We are dedicated to making your special day one to remember for a lifetime!

- Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed
- Discussion of theme, color, style and complete wedding design
- Research of wedding professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections
- Attendance at [# of] vendor appointments of your choice
- professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process

- Visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding
- Development of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors and bridal party -
- Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before wedding day
- Wedding Rehearsal Supervision
- On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception

We are dedicated to making every detail perfect for your wedding day from invitations to favors, to attire to flowers. We want your wedding day to be what you pictured since you were young, a fairytale.

For more information, please call us at 706-329-4767 or email us at jlousweddings@yahoo.com.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

• Penney
    Penney M. Married on 06/11/2021

Best Day Ever!

From the moment we met Jenna we felt like we had known her all our life! She was so compassionate about her job and she truly took care of every little detail to include things that we had not even thought about. I wanted my daughters wedding day to not only be one that my daughter could enjoy but us as the parents as well. She took one of the most stressful task and turned it into a dream come true! She felt so much like part of our family during the wedding that I truly forgot she was working for us! I would highly recommend her and her services for your big day! Thank you Jenna so much for everything!
  • Courtney
    Courtney H. Married on 05/22/2021

Simply the best!

Where do I even begin? Jenna and her team are absolutely amazing!! I knew I wanted a coordinator for the day of our wedding but boy did I underestimate what we actually needed help with and the value that J-Lou's offers. One of the best decisions we made throughout planning our wedding!!

Not only was I relaxed on my wedding day because I knew I could trust J-lou's to make sure everything was done correctly and that everyone was on time, but all the help throughout the process was invaluable. We chose to have them help select our other vendors and they did not disappoint. After discussing our style and wants for our wedding day, she provided us with amazing options tailored to us. This for us, especially being out of town, was extremely helpful.

I truly cannot say enough good things about J-Lou's. Not only are Jenna and her team just the sweetest, they are helpful, organized, and extremely knowledgable in all the things that make your wedding a dream day.

We are so thankful for their guidance throughout this crazy wonderful time in our lives.
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 11/30/2019

Excellent!

Jenna was amazing! She made my day as perfect as possible!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bloomwoods Weddings By Kim Nelson Bloomwoods Weddings By Kim Nelson Wedding Florists

Jenna is one of the sweetest wedding vendors I have every worked with and we love her kind spirit!! Woud highly recommend

Lake Pines Event Center Lake Pines Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Great communication and involvement with bride and groom. They are very easy to work with as a team player.

Jubilee Photography Jubilee Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity of working with Jenna and her group this year at a beach wedding in Destin, FL. Jenna had every detail taken care of she was absoutely WONDERFUL... I can't wait to work with her again soon!

1204 1st Ave Columbus, GA, 31901
Location of (J-Lou's Wedding and Event Planning)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding