Ring Thing

Spring Valley, CA View map Visit website

Ring Thing is a wedding gift and favor service based in Spring Valley, California. Specializing in their patented small ring and jewelry holders, these innovative creations can help keep your beloved treasures safe. Their Ring Thing is light, waterproof, and conveniently designed to help you tuck away your jewelry while you’re out and about.

The Ring Thing comes in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes, allowing you to choose the design that best suits your style. Although based in California, this company can ship its gifts nationwide. 100% made in the USA, this company strives to offer the best quality protection for your products. Additionally, a portion of each sale is donated to anti-human trafficking non-profits, adding to the value of this convenient gift.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog

What services do you provide?

Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Bags & Travel
Bed & Bath
Gift Boxes
Home Improvement
Jewelry
Kitchen
Office Supplies
Photo Favors

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Full Refund

Deals

Ring Thing 1
Exclusive
Ring Thing 2
Offer

Orders of 10 - 24 receive a 12% discount.

Orders of 25 - 50 receive a 20% discount.

Orders of 50 or more receive a 30% discount.

Ring Thing 3
Offer

Free shipping with any order of $35 or more!

Team

Kimberly
Kimberly
President and Inventor

Hi – I’m Kim! The Ring Thing is my design and dream. I started working on the Ring Thing in 2014 while working full-time as a University medical research administrator, primarily in Alzheimer's disease and HIV research. The idea first came to me when I would go to the nail salon and have nowhere to safely store my rings. Then I found I needed it at the gym, spa, while traveling, and more. My first model was fashioned from a paper towel and it grew from there. I worked on the Ring Thing over time and am thrilled to be able to hold it in my hand. It’s been a wonderful learning process – I’ve learned about design, manufacturing, setting up a business, and so much more. I feel like I've learned a whole new language.

I’ve obtained 3 patents and a trademark, and am loving this journey. All manufacturing is done in the USA, close to my home in San Diego. A portion of the sale of each Ring Thing is donated to anti-human trafficking non-profits. One of my goals is to contribute to individual well-being through the Ring Thing, and to our collective well-being by giving back.

I love to travel, workout (boxing especially), my dogs, and being of service to others.

• Secret Salon