2524 Guilford Ave, Baltimore, MD 21218 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ridiculous Entertainment

A full-service wedding DJ in Baltimore, Maryland, Ridiculous Entertainment's DJs provide couples and their guests with real club and party experience to create a fun and eclectic affair. Professional and good-humored, the company works directly with couples to determine their personal tastes to craft the perfect playlist. Specializing in a wide variety of music styles, Ridiculous Entertainment promises to keep your party rocking all night long!

Experience
Owner Aran Keating first became interested in DJing after falling in love with hip-hop while in high school. After learning how to scratch records in college, he DJ'd a number of parties and soon turned his hobby into a career. Now working in live audio engineering, Aran records various albums in his home studio and produces stage shows with the Baltimore Rock Opera Society (BROS).

Personalizing each wedding in an effort to make it as unique as possible, Aran and his team provide an array of customizable services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
aran keating favorites 0005

41 Reviews for Ridiculous Entertainment

• Travis

Travis Griffin · Married on 10/27/2018

He dressed up as Harry Potter! Fantastic!

So, first, I should mention that my wife and I had a Harry Potter-themed wedding. And Aran more than got into the spirit of things! As mentioned, he dressed up as Harry Potter, and he even did a fake English accent! And it was pretty darn good! Personality, professionalism, punctuality - A pluses on any P word you can possibly think of! He kept our guests dancing and having a ball all night. He was also very attentive leading up to the wedding, making sure to communicate with us about what kind of music we liked, requests, songs to play during certain key moments (like cake cutting) etc. And he executed it all flawlessly! Like magic! I can't say enough wonderful things about Aran and Ridiculous Entertainment!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Ridiculous Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Travis! Photos of myself dressed as DJ Potter will be furnished upon request to any inquiring couple be they muggle or wizard-kind

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

Let me start off by saying you’d be silly not to hire Aran! I’m a local wedding planner and I not only send him my couples but I hired him for my own wedding. That is how much I love his style, professionalism and ability to keep the party going. We gave Aran our specialty song choices and a general idea our music taste but we trusted him to do his thing and we are so glad we did! Our dance floor was packed the entire night with everyone from grandparents to parents and our friends. Hire Aran, you won’t regret it!

Ridiculous Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings