Ridiculous Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Elle
    Elle B. Married on 09/25/2021

Best deejay! Highly recommend!

Our wedding day was September 25th, 2021. After speaking to Aran months before, I knew he was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding day. He was the very first vendor we hired. His experience and professional is unmatched in his field and he was the glue that held our special day together and had it flowing smoothly. He catered to our guests and the kids and had everyone on the dance floor all night!
    He even did a special tribute at the end of the night, to my nephew who passed away, and our hearts melted.
    This vendor was worth every penny and working with him was easy!

Ridiculous Entertainment's reply:

I loved being there for you on this amazing day! The wildlife and the beautiful views at the Environmental Center made me really happy, the food was excellent and your families were wonderful and sweet. What a perfect wedding. Thanks so much!!!
    Matt W. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing! Kept high energy, very professional, responsive

Fantastic party music for our wedding! Aran did a wonderful job from start to finish and he kept the high energy we wanted on the dance floor. We could not have pulled off such a fun wedding without Aran. Highly recommend him
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 08/21/2021

The party won't stop!

We had seen Aran at another friend's wedding so when the time came to choose our own DJ we knew we didn't have to look any further! Aran is so easy to work with and so fun to have at your wedding. Our music taste was quite varied and he catered to every genre and guest. Aran was the best hype man and kept the party going from the ceremony (queue the Jagged Edge instrumental for the Groom's entrance) all the way through the our first dance and up until the last song. We had such a blast at our wedding and owe it to Aran!

Ridiculous Entertainment's reply:

Amazing ceremony and epic dance party! Loved being at the venue and making it happen for you both! I will admit it was a challenge to keep all the different groups on the dancefloor but I'm glad I got to play some 2000s hip hop AND some classics for the old folks. Very memorable. Thank you!
  • Porsché
    Porsché H. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing and Highly Recommend

Aran was great! He was thorough, friendly, well versed in his craft, & communicated regularly. He ended up getting injured prior to our wedding. He informed us in a timely manner and had a solution ready. He kept his commitment and brought an assistant to support him during our special day. He was prepared to bring everything needed. We contracted him for our Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception. He was professional, on time, & everyone loved him!
  • Mark
    Mark S. Married on 09/19/2020

Aran knocked it out of the park

We hired Aran for our wedding after our original DJ unfortunately had to cancel. Despite being a last-minute addition to our vendor list, Aran absolutely crushed this one. He ran sound for our ceremony, DJed the reception, and kept the good vibes flowing all day long. For the ceremony, he set everything up and provided all the necessary equipment (microphones and speakers) for our officiant, readers, and us, the bride & groom. The entire ceremony was completely glitch-free. The extra mile: he edited an mp3 for the bride's processional. For the reception, he set the mood perfectly and had everyone dancing until the end of the night.

Furthermore, I was impressed by how communicative and professional Aran was. He was an absolute pleasure to correspond with, asked all the right questions, and anticipated our needs (I'm a musician, so I was prepared to get more involved in this process, but he handled everything perfectly with minimal instruction coming from me, which I was extremely thankful for). Mostly, he is experienced at weddings, and it shows. He worked seamlessly with the rest of our team of vendors, and you can just tell that he "gets" weddings. He should be your first choice!

Ridiculous Entertainment's reply:

Much appreciated Mark! You and Emily are clearly an awesome couple and the joy and enthusiasm on the dancefloor was the best evidence. I'll be telling stories about this one for a long time. First time I've ever had a lawn dance party going too!
  • Stella
    Stella C. Married on 08/28/2020

Aran is awesome!

What more can be said about Aran, his previous reviews say it all. Aran was exactly we were looking for in a DJ. He asked the right questions and helped us plan out each step of our wedding. Unfortunately we had to split up our ceremony and reception due to Covid but this was not an issue for Aran. He was extremely accommodating throughout the whole process and we can't thank him enough for that. Aran will be your favorite vendor as you plan your wedding because he removes the stress and replaces it with excitement. We would recommend Aran to all family and friends for any event... you are lucky to have him!

Ridiculous Entertainment's reply:

I was so pleased to be there for you both! I'm glad that we rode out the covid wave together and still managed to pull off the event you were hoping for. I had a blast! The moods and the foods were both perfect.
  • Karlie
    Karlie Married on 02/22/2020

Awesome night!!

The process leading up to the wedding was super easy with Aran! He was super open to the music requests we made (which was a bit all over the map) and when it came to the night of the reception, he did an excellent job adjusting the pre- thought out plan to what our guests were really vibing with. He played a really great mix of music and we got lots of compliments on the mix of music! We had 1 electrical problem during the event (not Aran's fault at all), but he handled it as smoothly and professionally as it could be (in fact many people told us they didn't even notice it happened). By the end of the night, the dance floor was full and people were definitely having a great time!

We would highly recommend Aran!!
    Matt S. Married on 01/04/2020

A+ Quality

DJ Aran was responsive, flexible, and went above and beyond to make our wedding amazing. He assisted with audio set-up for the ceremony and then absolutely set the tone we wanted for the wedding. The dance party was just the right mix of accessibility for all of our guests, building its way to legendary as the end of the night neared. We couldn't have been more pleased or impressed with his services.
  • Ross
    Ross B. Married on 12/10/2019

Best DJ Around

Aran at Ridiculous Entertainment was the perfect pick for our wedding DJ. He came highly recommended by our sister-in-law, a wedding photographer, who had worked with him before. Aran was extremely responsive to all of our questions and knowledgeable about all genres of music. Our wedding venue had some difficult logistics with the ceremony, dinner, and reception all in different areas, but Aran’s expertise and past experience DJing at our specific venue made the entertainment and music all day/night long absolutely perfect. He met with us a month prior to the wedding and went through all of the music for the event including “must-have” songs, as well as the songs on our “do not play” list. The music at the wedding was perfect for our guests of all ages and everyone was out on the dance floor throughout the entire reception. If you are in search of a DJ who is professional, knowledgeable, and incredibly talented, look no further than Aran.
  • Laura
    Laura L. Married on 09/07/2019

This DJ is everything!

I am so glad I found Aran and Ridiculous Entertainment! He was so easy to work with from day 1; prompt replies, took the time to understand my vibe and was easy to work with. competitive rates, professional AND fun onsite and generally someone who is clearly interested in music, NOT just lining up a tired playlist. Will recommend to anyone who asks if I know a DJ!
  • Henry
    Henry Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Aran

Aran is a fantastic DJ and was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He was extremely professional throughout the planning process and was accommodating of all requests(even some very last minute). Aran seemed to anticipate any questions or issues that we had and always had an answer for everything. He was completely on top of all wedding timeline events all the while putting on a great set of music that brought the whole wedding to the dance floor. Aran's professionalism cannot be overstated and I highly recommend choosing him as your wedding DJ.
  • Jane
    Jane Married on 06/02/2019

DJ Aran is an A+ DJ

When we were looking for a DJ, my husband (!!) made it very clear that he did not want a DJ who tried to steal the limelight and make bad dad jokes. After chatting with Aran, we both knew we had found the perfect DJ for our wedding night. Aran knew exactly the vibe we were going for, and stayed true to the songs that we enjoyed and the ones we did not. He also took the time to go through the pronunciations of the names of our wedding party with us before the big day (We have a lot of tricky names!). He made the day about us, and we can't thank him enough!

Ridiculous Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome day! The space and the weather were super beautiful and I'm glad that both families got hype on the dancefloor! You and Jaime were both so great to work with.
    Carl A. Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better dj!

Aran did an amazing job with our wedding at Bohemia Overlook back in April. He's always extremely prepared (even when my wife and I weren't) and helped make sure everything went off without a hitch! He cares about what you want to hear at your wedding and really knows how to read the room and keep people on the dance floor having a great time. He's an EXCELLENT Emcee, so you know there won't be any awkwardness on the microphone. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you hire Aran for your big day. You won't regret it!
    Angel Married on 04/13/2019

One of a kind DJ with stellar service

We did not want boring dance music, and DJ Aran provided! Our guests raved about the DJ and we danced for four hours straight! He was accommodating, flexible, and truly cared about our experience. He was willing to work with our budget (within reason) and we are so grateful for the experience he gave to us and our guests. It's been a month since the wedding and my friends and family are still talking about the wicked dance party! Thanks so much, Aran! We only booked him for the dance party since that was our budget.
  • Kara
    Kara Married on 11/03/2018

Kept our dance floor packed!

Aran from Ridiculous Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with. He met with us in person at our venue to discuss our wedding and what we were looking for. He did a wonderful job with announcing and kept the dance floor packed the entire night! Our guests still rave about how awesome our DJ was. If you’re looking for the perfect DJ, look no further! Thank you Aran for making our wedding the greatest night of our lives!
  • Travis
    Travis G. Married on 10/27/2018

He dressed up as Harry Potter! Fantastic!

So, first, I should mention that my wife and I had a Harry Potter-themed wedding. And Aran more than got into the spirit of things! As mentioned, he dressed up as Harry Potter, and he even did a fake English accent! And it was pretty darn good! Personality, professionalism, punctuality - A pluses on any P word you can possibly think of! He kept our guests dancing and having a ball all night. He was also very attentive leading up to the wedding, making sure to communicate with us about what kind of music we liked, requests, songs to play during certain key moments (like cake cutting) etc. And he executed it all flawlessly! Like magic! I can't say enough wonderful things about Aran and Ridiculous Entertainment!

Ridiculous Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Travis! Photos of myself dressed as DJ Potter will be furnished upon request to any inquiring couple be they muggle or wizard-kind
    Annesha Married on 09/02/2018

Hire this DJ!

Aran was so helpful! I sent him a timeline for the wedding and a few songs my husband and I wanted to hear, and he handled the rest. All the announcements and transitions were executed perfectly. The playlist was just what we wanted - an eclectic, fun mix. Most importantly, almost everyone got up and danced!
    Maggie Married on 08/04/2018
    We absolutely loved working with Aran! From the moment we met him we knew he would be a great choice! He’s so easy going and had so many great ideas and allowed us to bring in our own flare to the wedding. He was so organized which helped tremendously! He did the whole ceremony and reception. He even flawlessly had songs for each couple entering the reception as I requested and went above and beyond to make it happen. The dance floor was always packed and everyone had an amazing time!

Ridiculous Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Maggie! I am so glad that you were happy with everything! The Greek dancing was so fun!!
    Ryan Event on: 05/16/2018
    This is the second year we used your services for our 5th Grade Trip to Washington. The kids love the dancing and karaoke! Aran was flexible, timely, and kept in close communication with us throughout the entire process. We're already booked for next year!!
    Courtney Married on 04/21/2018
    Let me start off by saying you’d be silly not to hire Aran! I’m a local wedding planner and I not only send him my couples but I hired him for my own wedding. That is how much I love his style, professionalism and ability to keep the party going. We gave Aran our specialty song choices and a general idea our music taste but we trusted him to do his thing and we are so glad we did! Our dance floor was packed the entire night with everyone from grandparents to parents and our friends. Hire Aran, you won’t regret it!
    Heather Married on 03/10/2018
    I couldn't have been happier with Aran's DJ services! A mutual acquaintance put us in touch when I asked if he knew a DJ I could use for a special fundraising event for the non-profit that I chair in Alexandria, VA. I reached out to Aran and he responded immediately and was very willing to travel to VA for our event and line up a great song list for our 70's dance party. He got everyone out on the dance floor throughout our event and even remembered the special song I wanted played at the end of the evening. I would recommend Aran highly!
    Sheri Married on 11/18/2017
    Aran – you are the BEST! The best DJ around this area! November 2018
    Just had a Bat Mitzvah – kept the kids engaged they had so much fun, they did want to stop DANCING!!
    GREAT selection of music and a great person to deal with.
    Very prompt and reliable!
    If you are looking for a DJ Aran is the person!
    Hope to do business with you again in the future!
    Keep smiling!

Allison Married on 10/27/2017
    Aran was amazing, he kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire wedding. He was very responsive, helpful before the wedding. I called him frantically the day before the wedding because I hadn’t decided on how my wedding party should walk out. He took the time to talk thru everything and what we decided on worked perfectly. I would definitely recommend him.
    Kaitlin Married on 10/22/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about Aran and the amazing job he did for our wedding. He was extremely organized and helpful in planning the music for our wedding day. Aran did music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He got to know our music tastes during our in-person meeting and, on the day of our wedding, the music felt perfect...It was truly "US." At the reception, the music was perfect for the crowd...Everyone was dancing the entire night. We had a truly wonderful time and it is thanks to Aran's amazing DJ-ing :)
    Dahlia Married on 08/13/2017

Aran from Ridiculous entertainment was an amazing DJ for our wedding from beginning to end. He was everything we had hoped for and more. From the very beginning Aran made us comfortable during our email exchanges and phone calls. He took time to get to know our likes and dislikes of music and gave his expert input about where things would work. We could tell he spent a lot of time thinking about the set and how the music would work with our ceremony and our interests. When we sent updates of songs up until the wedding day he was open to adding things in and changing things when needed. He was amazing at communicating both with us and the venue to make everything run smoothly. On the day of he was professional and friendly and worked well with our family and friends. He put in more than 100 % and you can tell really cared about the job and about making our night special. When my parents wanted to add in a different song as a surprise for the ceremony Aran was amazing working with them on the spot to change things up. Everyone said it was the best DJ they have ever heard at a wedding. The work Ridiculous Entertainment did made our night so special. We could not recommend a better D.J. for a wedding.