16418 Inwood Cove Dr, San Antonio, TX 78248 Map · Phone number

About Richard's Photography

We are Richard and Patty of Richard's Photography and have been creating portraits and photographing wedding events since 1991. Richard was formally trained by the late Robert Mathias. He was the master of lighting and posing. When you hire us we already know pretty much what to do. There is no need to hold our hands and be worried if we're capturing the moments.

We have many hand-made products that we offer you to go along with your wedding event images. We work with a rip saw and cut wood that makes for some interesting pieces to go on your table or wall. Richard is a true artist and graphic artist. He sees things that nobody else could imagine.

You are welcome to come visit us. We have a very nice home studio located at Bitters and 1604 in the Forest at Inwood. Call us, come by and let's see if we can help you make your day a memorable one.

Follow Richard's Photography on

jh wedding couple 0161
jackwwedding dress 8544
Bride with her bridesmaids
Bride with her bridesmaids
Wedding couple mingling with friends family and guests in black and white.
Wedding couple mingling with friends family and guests in black and white.
jess 0027
jack bride8564
jh wedding black white 0141
jr5260 wedding 1
jess 0064
Richard's Photography
Mother of bride helping with wedding dress zip up.
Mother of bride helping with wedding dress zip up.
jackwedding 8540
jrwedding toast1
jess 0037
jrwedding 52911
jack wedding parents8576
Richard's Photography
Bridesmaids leading the way to the ceremony.
Bridesmaids leading the way to the ceremony.
Black and white of bride and groom after ceremony.
Black and white of bride and groom after ceremony.
jack wedding couple 8549
Richard's Photography
Bride showing off her colorful bouquet.
Bride showing off her colorful bouquet.
jackwedding 8537
5d14287f39ee9ef3 Courtenay copy web
jess 0025

8 Reviews for Richard's Photography

Denise · Married on 09/01/2018

I have been an event director and wedding planner for almost 10 years. When my time came this year to get married myself, I was extremely particular with the type of photography I was seeking and needed to work with shooters that I could rely on explicitly. I was looking for some unique, stylized shots for the bridal photos but candid shots of everyone for the remainder of the evening. Richard's Photography delivered exactly what we wanted and needed.

They truly trump any other photography studio in San Antonio. I have used them prior for multiple clients' weddings and they were never short of awesomeness. Richard's was no different for my nuptials.

Richard's is extremely professional, responsive, well-trained and excellent in their craft. Richard & Patty were our shooters for the day; we couldn't have asked for a better team! They were so kind and patient - and most of the time, I had no idea they were even shooting because they weren't a distraction. They're literally photo ninjas! From their first hour to their last hour (6 hours later), their demeanor didn't change with smiles on their faces and their happy to-be-there attitude.

Thanks for doing my San Antonio wedding photography!

Sent on 09/14/2018

cynthia · Married on 04/03/2017

My wedding was photographed by Richard and Patty. They went above and beyond my expectations.

They captured different angles and they never got in our way and were unobtrusive. I asked them

for photojournalism for my wedding. They provided exactly that. I love my images.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Rachelle · Married on 02/14/2017

We first found Richard and Patti when shopping for a wedding photographer 13 years ago. They were personable, their work was beautiful, and they were definitely the best value. We got gorgeous engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding photos! They gave us a disc with all of our pictures instead of making us pay extra to get prints from them like a lot of the photographers I'd interviewed.

We loved them so much that we used them for my sister's wedding 2 years later, and have used them several times for baby or family portraits. I even use them for prints to purchase for work gifts. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Richard's Photography's reply:

Wow, you are really kind with your words. So glad we were there for you to capture your special day.

Richard's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints