151-31 88th Street, Howard Beach, NY 11414 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment

Need American and Latin music for your wedding reception? We are latin bilingual DJs serving NY, NJ and CT areas. Experienced DJs and MCs. Rhythm N Ritmo also know for providing Reasonable N Reliable DJ Services. Fully insured as requiered by most venues. Free consultation and DVD demo.

American and/or LATIN music for the client that wants someone to listen and cater to what they need. We will play the music to your taste. Classic oldies thru Top 40’s in English and Spanish; including and not limited to House, Club, Disco, Freestyle, R & B, Hip-hop, Reggae. And if you need Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, Reggaeton, Cumbia and Vallenato, you are at the right place.

Additional services include club lighting, mood lighting or uplighting, personalized gobo to project your names or initials, photo booth, dancers or percutionists.

Feel free to contact us and ask questions without any strings attach. What do you have to loose, give us a call, text and/or visit our website at www.BilinguaLdj.com or LatinWeddingDJny.com to learn more about our great services.

Follow Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment on

9e85cddc3b990201 1358969126290 GerleWalterAngeles1471

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment

Herminia · Married on 08/10/2013

Dj Rudy played the best music on our wedding night that everyone was on the dance floor. All of our invites told us how awesome Dj Rudy was. We had such an awesome time.
    Thank you for all you've done to make our special day memorable.
    Herminia & Danilo Bravo 2013

Sent on 08/16/2013
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 06/01/2013

We had the great pleasure of working with Rudy from Rhythm N Ritmo for our wedding. I hired him based on reviews. He offered a variety of packages, I picked one that fit my needs for my party size. I like to follow schedules and he is very organized. I handed him a complete schedule of what songs to play, what order and when and actually played all of them in the order I requested. He was able to accomodate song requests from my guests on the spot which made them and me real happy. They are still talking about it!!

We are so happy we found Rhythm N Ritmo on the web, hiring them was best decision ever!!!

Ingrid and Joseph 6.1.13

Sent on 06/17/2013

Taisha · Married on 04/27/2012

We are a dancing family so music was very important at my reception. The music was great!!! Special requests were welcomed and it was usually the very next song played. Rudy was great to work with. He put me at ease at our very first meeting. Special props provided at the reception fit perfectly with the music and everyone absolutely loved it! Everyone commented on what an amazing night it was. I danced every single song!!! We all did!!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment 1
    We can cover your deposit, ask us how
    We can help you fit your budget and get what you really want. Save $250, 10% or 5% of your total wedding entertainment services. Ask during your personal consultation. The more you buy, the more you save. :-)

• Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals
    Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals Wedding DJs

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

• 151-31 88th Street Howard Beach, 11414 See on map